Where Are The Solo Figures?!!!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Looked in Smyths, Asda, Tesco and Morrison's yesterday and absolutely zip. Loads of full price TLJ peg warmers and a few R1 Figures. Surely they are on general release now?

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I picked up Qi'ra, Maz Kanata, Range Trooper, Chewbacca, K-2S0 and the Lando & Kessel Guard 2 pack in my local Forbidden Planet.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm not collecting them but always like looking at them in the shops. Not seen any out and about. Plenty of full price TLJ though. The packaging isn't very inspiring, I much prefer a black card back. Ultimately Star Wars Toys mustn't be selling and the shops don't want to be lumbered with the stock. Such a shame.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
All I have seen are the Solo, Lando and Range Trooper Black series on Ebay.......No Chewie which is bizarre

Russ :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I still haven't seen a Porg which my daughter really wants, ridiculous really. Thought they would be everywhere after watching TLJ.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Ive got the lights and sound falcon. Theres a bit of cunfusion as theres a £30 version and a £100 version as theyre both small. I would say do not buy either as the more expensive one is never worth a hundred notes and will be reduced im sure, thats when it hits the shelves of course. I got mine inline from darkside toys, service was fantastic, item is absolutly pathetic, worse and smaller than the last nerf version, well dissapointed.

apack7229

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
I still haven't seen a Porg which my daughter really wants, ridiculous really. Thought they would be everywhere after watching TLJ.

What kind of porgs are you after? I've seen a Funko large porg that's exclusive to target over here and around last month I picked up some of the black series 2 pack porgs. Also rember seeing a stuffed one but I'd have to go back to the store. The Funko is 10"

Attachments

• 02C77926-BFC2-4820-BE82-EFC29402A036.jpeg
    02C77926-BFC2-4820-BE82-EFC29402A036.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,559

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
I went looking for the figures today tried Smyths, Argos, Tesco Express, Asda and Disney store, no luck. Tried a shop called Fenwick and found the 4 figures. they had Luke, K2 and that orange thing but decided not to bother.

Attachments

• IMG_7662.JPG
    IMG_7662.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,551
  • IMG_7663.JPG
    IMG_7663.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 1,550
  • IMG_7664.JPG
    IMG_7664.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 1,552
  • IMG_7665.JPG
    IMG_7665.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,552
  • IMG_7666.JPG
    IMG_7666.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,551

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
apack7229 said:
theforceuk said:

What kind of porgs are you after? I've seen a Funko large porg that's exclusive to target over here and around last month I picked up some of the black series 2 pack porgs. Also rember seeing a stuffed one but I'd have to go back to the store. The Funko is 10"

Thanks, yeah something like that I would snap up over here. Not seen anything like it over here. Think my daughter would like a cuddly one.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
I had no intention of buying Solo figures, but now I know there aren't any about and I can't have them, I want some!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I've seen some about the other day in a couple of toy shops. I've got no interest in them whatsoever, they look shite, as do TLJ ones. Small little generic white cards. Rubbish. TFA and Rogue 1 one's look much better. I did see a few 3.75 inch Black series ones though, in boxes. Tusken and Walrus Man looked quite cool.

Sav78

Youngling
Agree, I was gutted when I first saw the TLJ cards, I was hoping for a natural follow-up to the TFA cards for consistency. I get that fashions change, but I showed my 5-year-old a new Vintage Rey cardback and she loved it so much more than the TLJ small white cardback version. Lazy, unimaginative cost-cutting I think, but self-defeating from Hasbro as kids won't buy them. Same for Solo line

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Has anyone seen these anywhere at sensible prices? Son no.2 Has asked for the Enfys Nest Swoop Bike and some figures for his birthday next week, but all the sensible prices places seem to be sold out. Otherwise we're looking at around £50!

Taffius

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Has anyone seen these anywhere at sensible prices? Son no.2 Has asked for the Enfys Nest Swoop Bike and some figures for his birthday next week, but all the sensible prices places seem to be sold out. Otherwise we're looking at around £50!

Dark side toys?

Taffius

Sith Lord
I will be putting up some solo figures today as decided to concentrate on completing Rogue One figure run and vintage.
They were purchased prior to UK release.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Cazza said:

Cazza, Echo modern got one up for sale:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EchoBaseModern/permalink/2157206124567311/

Taffius

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
Cazza said:

Cazza, Echo modern got one up for sale:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EchoBaseModern/permalink/2157206124567311/

Sorry pending payment. If I see another do you want to reserve?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks Taff 8) . Don't worry- Dark Side Toys are going to let me know when they get them in again- supposed to be September, so that would be OK.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom