A thank you for Taffius

apack7229

Sith Lord
Just wanted to thank Taff for sending me some goodies. Great guy wouldn't let me pay for anything. I really appreciate it. :D

Attachments

• F72A7E86-DD37-48C9-BB5E-EDCBF485D0D6.jpeg
    F72A7E86-DD37-48C9-BB5E-EDCBF485D0D6.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 821

Taffius

Sith Lord
Just found this topic....many thanks. Apack is a top guy and it was the least I could do with spare items that I knew would be limited in USA. He freely offers advice Re: Fetts and opened my eyes to beaters and the appreciation of items in whatever condition.

So I started getting duplicates of stuff and I knew someone who would appreciate what they are and how different they would be within USA. Ed Newbon sent me two sets of posters and I just knew Apack would love a set.

Great to have cross pond friendships within forum and its all of us in here that changed the way I look at collecting and the dynamics of group knowledge.

It was the least I could do for a genuine nice chap. :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
Just found this topic....many thanks. Apack is a top guy and it was the least I could do with spare items that I knew would be limited in USA. He freely offers advice Re: Fetts and opened my eyes to beaters and the appreciation of items in whatever condition.

So I started getting duplicates of stuff and I knew someone who would appreciate what they are and how different they would be within USA. Ed Newbon sent me two sets of posters and I just knew Apack would love a set.

Great to have cross pond friendships within forum and its all of us in here that changed the way I look at collecting and the dynamics of group knowledge.

It was the least I could do for a genuine nice chap. :D

What a lovely way to put it, I have to say that I find everyone on this forum genuinely nice and the knowledge and guidance has been very helpful. Also most of the threads are really funny and make my day :lol:

It's also interesting to see what people collect and why 8)

Russ :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom