Home Bargains

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Thought i would share these, just been into home bargains and had a mooch around and found that they have had a restock of modern SW stuff at really good prices.

20180811_170633.jpg

20180811_170230_001.jpg

20180811_170033.jpg

20180811_170019.jpg

I know that quite a few forum members collect modern figures.....always good to know where the bargains are at 8)

Happy hunting :lol:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just a thought, would it be a good idea if we post store locations in areas where we have found some good bargains/SW related products that would be of use to forum users? Could easily be updated on an ad hoc bases or something...

Just a thought

Frunkstar

Grand Master
yeah I managed to pick up a flame trooper & tie pilot to go with the other imperials I have picked up, I never normally bother with modern, but this latest line of figures have really awesome sculpts & with the lack of articulation I find them marry really well with the vintage figures, they have the right feel about them, well the imperials do, got a little army going, the Thrawn took a while to nail down though

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
To be honest, I wasn't expecting to find anything at all apart from the token hotwheels things that are all over the place.

First visit netted me about 15 of the 6inch black series on the first visit then Solo, Lando and the range trooper from the Solo range on the second trip. Funny thing is, they must of noticed it as I was about to walk out I was stopped by one of their employees waving Thrawn at me.

Wasn't going to leave him behind at £6.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Sundancer Squadron said:
Just a thought, would it be a good idea if we post store locations in areas where we have found some good bargains/SW related products that would be of use to forum users? Could easily be updated on an ad hoc bases or something...

Just a thought

Sounds like a good idea, everywhere i travel to i look at the discount retailers. Especially for those of us on a bit of a budget. Lets face face it the thrill of collecting is when you hunt down an elusive piece and when you get it for say £6 its a winner :lol: :lol:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Sundancer Squadron said:
To be honest, I wasn't expecting to find anything at all apart from the token hotwheels things that are all over the place.

First visit netted me about 15 of the 6inch black series on the first visit then Solo, Lando and the range trooper from the Solo range on the second trip. Funny thing is, they must of noticed it as I was about to walk out I was stopped by one of there employees waving Thrawn at me.

Wasn't going to leave him behind at £6.

Nice pick ups dude 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom