Header image

Misscard.

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
User avatar
Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2365
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Misscard.

Postby Mini99 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:58 pm

This isn’t Star Wars, so please feel free to delete in un appropriate.
I saw this in HB when looking for SW figures and was wondering if anyone else would have bought it?
3D01B87B-6E10-49D7-A49E-F93587383241.jpeg
3D01B87B-6E10-49D7-A49E-F93587383241.jpeg (174.29 KiB) Viewed 596 times

It was 99p, was thinking that I could sell it for a £1 on eBay :lol:

User avatar
Taffius
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1047
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 am
Location: Flatlandia

Re: Misscard.

Postby Taffius » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:15 pm

Mini99 wrote:This isn’t Star Wars, so please feel free to delete in un appropriate.
I saw this in HB when looking for SW figures and was wondering if anyone else would have bought it?
3D01B87B-6E10-49D7-A49E-F93587383241.jpeg
It was 99p, was thinking that I could sell it for a £1 on eBay :lol:


Who collects kung foo panda cars? :lol:I guess someone would of bought and would never know its rarity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2365
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: Misscard.

Postby Mini99 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:21 pm

Taffius wrote:
Mini99 wrote:This isn’t Star Wars, so please feel free to delete in un appropriate.
I saw this in HB when looking for SW figures and was wondering if anyone else would have bought it?
3D01B87B-6E10-49D7-A49E-F93587383241.jpeg
It was 99p, was thinking that I could sell it for a £1 on eBay :lol:


Who collects kung foo panda cars? :lol:I guess someone would of bought and would never know its rarity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn’t buy it, but was sooooo tempted!

User avatar
Taffius
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1047
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 am
Location: Flatlandia

Re: Misscard.

Postby Taffius » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:56 am

Mini99 wrote:
Taffius wrote:
Mini99 wrote:This isn’t Star Wars, so please feel free to delete in un appropriate.
I saw this in HB when looking for SW figures and was wondering if anyone else would have bought it?
3D01B87B-6E10-49D7-A49E-F93587383241.jpeg
It was 99p, was thinking that I could sell it for a £1 on eBay :lol:


Who collects kung foo panda cars? :lol:I guess someone would of bought and would never know its rarity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn’t buy it, but was sooooo tempted!


Would you have bought it if there was no SW within your collecting frame of mind? :lol:

User avatar
Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2365
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: Misscard.

Postby Mini99 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:59 am

Probably not, must stay focused.... :lol:
I’ll let some little kid tear it off the card and destroy it, rather than it sitting in my loft till I die! :lol:


Return to “Modern Collecting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron