New Resistance Figures for 2019

wicky0570

Padawan
Hasbro revealed Thursday morning during New York Comic-Con that there will be a line of 3.75-inch figures from Star Wars Resistance.

What are your thoughts on these new figures?

Lead character Kazuda Xiono, voiced on the show by Christopher Sean.
10418kaz.png

A two-pack with Poe Dameron, voiced by Oscar Isaac, and BB-8.
10418poe_tn.png

Commander Pyre, a First Order Stormtrooper officer outfitted in a black and gold armor.
10418commander-pyre_tn.png

Major Vonreg, who's voiced by Lex Lang on the show and flies a custom crimson TIE fighter.
10418major-vonreg_tn.png

And a few other figures including some other characters in the show and a First Order Stormtrooper.
The complete news story can be found here;
http://rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_First_Look_At_Star_Wars_Resistance_375Inch_Figures_182051.asp

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
I quite like these, so far.
I can imagine picking up a Poe at some point, if they actually appear in any of the shops, (I still have not seen any Solo figures in the wild), and if they are not stupidly priced :)

Taffius

Sith Lord
wicky0570 said:
Hasbro revealed Thursday morning during New York Comic-Con that there will be a line of 3.75-inch figures from Star Wars Resistance.

What are your thoughts on these new figures?

Lead character Kazuda Xiono, voiced on the show by Christopher Sean.
10418kaz.png

A two-pack with Poe Dameron, voiced by Oscar Isaac, and BB-8.
10418poe_tn.png

Commander Pyre, a First Order Stormtrooper officer outfitted in a black and gold armor.
10418commander-pyre_tn.png

Major Vonreg, who's voiced by Lex Lang on the show and flies a custom crimson TIE fighter.
10418major-vonreg_tn.png

And a few other figures including some other characters in the show and a First Order Stormtrooper.
The complete news story can be found here;
http://rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_First_Look_At_Star_Wars_Resistance_375Inch_Figures_182051.asp

Great info Wicky and thanks for link. Not sure I will get into them but having not seen Rebels, I like my recent pickups for Rogue One run so you never know.

lejackal

Grand Master
I think they look quite cool, well, apart from gold phasma.

It would be nice to actually see them in shops, ideally around an eight quid price point.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just my opinion but the majority are the usual cheap crap that can only be salvaged by having nice backing cards that could tempt me on a couple.

lejackal

Grand Master
chiffy said:
Just my opinion but the majority are the usual cheap crap that can only be salvaged by having nice backing cards that could tempt me on a couple.
Salvaged beautifully from the looks of it. Picture stolen from Facebook

Attachments

• AC07D30F-459F-48C8-B9DF-C7313B5B61B7.jpeg
    AC07D30F-459F-48C8-B9DF-C7313B5B61B7.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,636
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom