Header image

Various Star Wars Galoob Micromachines 1990's

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
MightyMike
Regular
Regular

Various Star Wars Galoob Micromachines 1990's

Postby MightyMike » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:07 pm

I'm going to star to focus a bit more on pre 1985 so will start looking to get rid of my 90's Micromachines. It's all pretty much in the attic so if anyone has a particular interest let me know. There are 50+ items, hence the general topic

A quick overview, I have many of the figures/ships still on card, transforming heads, most of the playsets and the bronze/silver sets. Some are boxed, most are complete but these are items I've picked up over the last year or 2 so won't know much history

Let me know if there is anything of interest and I will let you know - any prices may seem a bit erratic but I will be looking to get back what I paid for them

StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Various Star Wars Galoob Micromachines 1990's

Postby StarWarsFan » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:41 pm

MightyMike wrote:I'm going to star to focus a bit more on pre 1985 so will start looking to get rid of my 90's Micromachines. It's all pretty much in the attic so if anyone has a particular interest let me know. There are 50+ items, hence the general topic

A quick overview, I have many of the figures/ships still on card, transforming heads, most of the playsets and the bronze/silver sets. Some are boxed, most are complete but these are items I've picked up over the last year or 2 so won't know much history

Let me know if there is anything of interest and I will let you know - any prices may seem a bit erratic but I will be looking to get back what I paid for them

Do you have the Rebel Transport Playset? Cheers

andyeuro
New User
New User

Re: Various Star Wars Galoob Micromachines 1990's

Postby andyeuro » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:29 am

im looking for Star Wars Micro Machines Droids Miniature Figures Collection must be boxed, sealed would be better. Cheers Andy

Return to “Modern Collecting”