Various Star Wars Galoob Micromachines 1990's

MightyMike

Padawan
I'm going to star to focus a bit more on pre 1985 so will start looking to get rid of my 90's Micromachines. It's all pretty much in the attic so if anyone has a particular interest let me know. There are 50+ items, hence the general topic

A quick overview, I have many of the figures/ships still on card, transforming heads, most of the playsets and the bronze/silver sets. Some are boxed, most are complete but these are items I've picked up over the last year or 2 so won't know much history

Let me know if there is anything of interest and I will let you know - any prices may seem a bit erratic but I will be looking to get back what I paid for them

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
MightyMike said:
I'm going to star to focus a bit more on pre 1985 so will start looking to get rid of my 90's Micromachines. It's all pretty much in the attic so if anyone has a particular interest let me know. There are 50+ items, hence the general topic

A quick overview, I have many of the figures/ships still on card, transforming heads, most of the playsets and the bronze/silver sets. Some are boxed, most are complete but these are items I've picked up over the last year or 2 so won't know much history

Let me know if there is anything of interest and I will let you know - any prices may seem a bit erratic but I will be looking to get back what I paid for them

Do you have the Rebel Transport Playset? Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom