The Vintage Collection wave 4 in stock.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Vintage collection wave 4 2019 are back in stock at "Darkside toys".
Be quick!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Richard_H said:
The same guy who ripped off Mark Daniels / sublevelstudios for artwork created for them. Rather not.
Sorry Rich was not aware of that, was this before my time or something I missed?
Now I know it will be the last one.
Thanks for the heads up.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Just last week or so. I've had my doubts about this guy for a while. A random couple at FF also mentioned they've received damaged items and stuff on pre-order since July with nothing arrived and limited feedback to emails.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Richard_H said:
Just last week or so. I've had my doubts about this guy for a while. A random couple at FF also mentioned they've received damaged items and stuff on pre-order since July with nothing arrived and limited feedback to emails.
Cheers Rich, fingers crossed that this order arrives ok, thankfully only 1 VC MOC so not a lot of money, but that's not the point!
I hadn't heard that Mark had had trouble with him or wouldn't have purchased from him.
As already mentioned, this is my first and will be my last order from him now i know.
If I was unaware how many other guys on here are too?

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Was close to pulling the trigger on the sailbarge. Something kind of held me back at the time, kept poking me in the back of ones mind as in something just didn't feel right. Been out of the loop for the past few months due to work and glad I checked in here before I climb into my pit at this ungodly time of the morning....

Will be curios to learn more about whats gone on so please feel free to pm me if it needs be.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just did a bit of poking, interesting lack of company history and registered name changes in a short period of time.

I get the feeling he has literally started up shop to bulk order the Jabba sail barge, still the ceo/owner of Darkside Creations? What happened to his little foray into media and software development?

Not sure if I should post other findings but in my eyes, way to many red flags inconsistencies and suspicious changes.........

Be warned.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Richard_H said:
Cheers Rich, fingers crossed that this order arrives ok, thankfully only 1 VC MOC so not a lot of money, but that's not the point!
I hadn't heard that Mark had had trouble with him or wouldn't have purchased from him.
As already mentioned, this is my first and will be my last order from him now i know.
If I was unaware how many other guys on here are too?

Nope. Seen them at Echo Live too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom