Black series 6 inch scale Tie fighter this is a beast of a toy, its massive

grinchy

Sith Lord
So I first saw this toy back in 2016, in toysrus, loved it but the price was around £150, so I reluctantly passed on by
Fast forward to now and a friend has one and is selling up, best part is its a boxed example for £35 quid,bonus!
The wife bought it for me for Christmas so its wrapped by the tree, very stoked to finally have one, playing the long game worked on this item :D
BdWCIYu.jpg

Taffius

Sith Lord
grinchy said:
So I first saw this toy back in 2016, in toysrus, loved it but the price was around £150, so I reluctantly passed on by
Fast forward to now and a friend has one and is selling up, best part is its a boxed example for £35 quid,bonus!
The wife bought it for me for Christmas so its wrapped by the tree, very stoked to finally have one, playing the long game worked on this item :D
BdWCIYu.jpg

Holy **** Santa...its huge! :lol:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
It really is huge, I picked one up for a friend of mine for about £60 and wish I had got one for myself. Realistically though not sure where id put it, would love a snowspeeder or an ATST if they ever did one.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers guys
if you could strengthen the wings and struts it would make a cool coffee table with a glass shelf on there, but i'll just pop it in front of my display cabinet should look good

If i could fit in there to eat my dinner i would, not far off, :lol:

I would love a snowspeeder and I like the idea of an ATST to, I hope we get some OT vehicles, now we know they can produce vehicles at this scale, fingers crossed

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
grinchy said:
Hey bud, yeah the smaller one is the size of a vintage tie, gives you an idea of the size of it
You're joking... I thought the middle one was a vintage size one! :shock:
What's the packing like?

grinchy

Sith Lord
You're joking... I thought the middle one was a vintage size one! :shock:
What's the packing like?[/quote]

:D the middle one is the vintage sized one, its packed in a big sturdy box

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom