Toys from 1995

calg

Good afternoon all!

First of all apologies if what I'm about to post is not relevant as I believe most of these toys are from 1995 so may have no or very little value.

I've recently been clearing out the loft and stumbled upon a lot of my old star wars toys. As I say, I believe they're all from 1995 and I have attached pictures of each. As far as I'm aware, the only thing that is missing is one of the light up guns from the snowspeeder (also pictured). The tie fighter and xwing both have their tiny figures too.

Any pointers or value indications (if anything) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Not sure what happened with the pictures but they've been re-attached.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,359
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,342
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,341
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,345
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,342
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,342
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,341
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,338
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,344
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,348

Taffius

Sith Lord
Hi Caig,

Not my area of interest so know little about these but I am sure there is someone who might know.

In the meantime, if you know the items name, etc, a search on sold / completed listings in eBay might give a start on their value.

I put in search field "star wars figures 1995" and ticked sold and completed items and it came back with quite a few listings.

Hope that helps you for now?

calg

Thanks very much Taff, I'll take a look through that. Not getting my hopes up that any of it is worth anything, I'd just rather someone else get some joy out of them than have them sat gathering dust!

Chris

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi Chris

Welcome to the forum. I would say the figures are only a couple of pound's each and the speeder bike looks complete so £10-£15 the millennium falcon also looks complete so £50+ for that.

As for the micro machine action fleet ships i am not sure but i would say no more than £5-10 each but wait for more valuations before making a decision.

Hope this help's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom