The Legacy Collection

Joe

Grand Master
Anyone collecting these?

I haven't seen many Star wars lines on the shelves here in Romania but recently saw these in our local supermarket, picked up the Leektar + Nippet pack because I thought my wife would think it was cute!

No price tag on the shelf so we took it to a automatic barcode scanning thing and it was £10!!

Put it straight back on the shelf and went to buy food. :shock:

I actually think this line is horrible, figures I have no interest in or just look stupid but it was nice for all of 5 minutes to see Star Wars toys on the shelf and rummage through them!

Joe

Grand Master
spoons said:
what do they look like?

The ones I saw were Wave 1 in this list : http://www.rebelscum.com/ch-TLC.asp

Or the exact one I wanted for my wife was : http://www.rebelscum.com/TLC04Ewoks.asp
(Not for £10 though!!)

I like the shot of all the ewoks produced at the bottom of that last link! Pretty cool :)

spoons

Grand Master
I don't really pay much attention to the modern stuff, but these ewoks are very good sculpts

My son has a very similar darth vader to the one on the RS website - are the modern figures generally the same sculpt but with different packaging?

I'm sure it's the same darth on the Woolworths vintage style giveaway too

He's a great darth but he's hard to fit in a vintage tie :)

Joe

Grand Master
I must admit I don't really, I did at one point buy loads of various new Jedi knights and de-MOC them just for display but after a while I thought they were **** and sold them lol, in fact I think I binned them - :shock:

I also had some flashback set I bought off a friend, it was the complete set and had the original Kenner shipping box but I sold them as well lol

Nothing but vintage for me!

Joe

Grand Master
Just seen on RS the legacy collection new selection of figures includes a new Han and Luke Stormtrooper!

Still want a custom vintage one, and yesterday night I watched Returning to Jedi on youtube and finally realised why this line has figures of Han and Luke with towels on their heads! :mrgreen:

Joe

Grand Master
Yep! They actually filmed/documented quite a bit of stuff that never made it to the final film just after they blow up Jabba's sail barge and split up from Tatooine, so the figures of Han and Luke with towels on their heads are from that segment lol

Actually the whole Returning to Jedi documentary is really cool its all up on youtube as well as the Empire one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom