Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Dunno if folk have seen this (or care!), but Argos has these at half price just now.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3876509/Trail/searchtext%3EGALACTIC+HEROES.htm

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
gustie said:
hah

thats funny

i never even knew that line had vehicles!

what else is there?

Don't think there's many tbh.

Think a couple of the figures come with speeder bikes, darth maul comes with a sith speeder and there's an x-wing as well. Not sure if there's anything else.

David Tree

Jedi Master
BatintheBelfry said:
gustie said:
hah

thats funny

i never even knew that line had vehicles!

what else is there?

Don't think there's many tbh.

Think a couple of the figures come with speeder bikes, darth maul comes with a sith speeder and there's an x-wing as well. Not sure if there's anything else.

There's actually more than you probably think:

The Falcon
X-Wing with electronics
X-Wing without electronics (smaller)
Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
Naboo Fighter
Jedi Star Fighter
Speeder Bikes
Darth Maul's Bloodfin Speeder
STAP
AT-RT
Dewback
Taun Taun
Reek
Wampa
Nexu
Rancor
& Jabba

then on EU side of things there is the Dune Buggy/ Flyer and the Landcrawler/ Speeder.

Dave.

Imperial Gunner

Padawan
After seeing this post I had a look while I was in argos today. Picked it up for my son for xmas as whenever I get anything off the car-boot sales he always wants to get his hands on it!

Don't think the girlfriend will be pleased I'm starting him off on Star Wars already :lol:

burnsy

Sith Lord
Imperial Gunner said:
After seeing this post I had a look while I was in argos today. Picked it up for my son for xmas as whenever I get anything off the car-boot sales he always wants to get his hands on it!

Don't think the girlfriend will be pleased I'm starting him off on Star Wars already

My two boys are obssesed as me. They have a huge box of vintage figures and vehicles which they trash and they know to only look at my display cabinet and not touch :wink: My oldest who is nearly four even asks if his figures are in good condition, and he says I can put them in my display cabinet if I want!!! My missus wants a bit of pink in her life as the there is star wars everywhere in our house!!!

spoons

Grand Master
burnsy said:
Imperial Gunner said:

Don't think the girlfriend will be pleased I'm starting him off on Star Wars already

My two boys are obssesed as me. They have a huge box of vintage figures and vehicles which they trash and they know to only look at my display cabinet and not touch :wink: My oldest who is nearly four even asks if his figures are in good condition, and he says I can put them in my display cabinet if I want!!! My missus wants a bit of pink in her life as the there is star wars everywhere in our house!!!

Its the same in my house, both my son and daughter have followed in my footsteps and have shed loads of modern and vintage

I want to find the geonosis battle scene for my daughters chrimbo pressie, she's padme mad.

My son has just acquired a DV TIE I was going to sell :oops:

My other half doesn't seem to mind, it keeps us three out of her hair - this pic is a bit old now but we were having a sort of hoth battle 8)

August23rd2007002.jpg

Imperial Gunner

Padawan
Yeah great photo, they've got some collection there themselves!

Told my g/f tonight I'd bought the Falcon for my son, her reply was "Looks like I'll have to start looking at picking bits up for that now"

RESULT :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
RESULT indeed :lol:

The kids have got loads more stuff, most of the micro collection, an Ewok village and more ships and playsets, Ron gave me a Dagobah for them too :D

I'm a bit worried that they're getting spoiled, but I see it as the same as buying them a load of second hand toys from a boot sale :)

I make them save up for modern toys :oops:

Imperial Gunner

Padawan
As long as they appreciate what you get them I don't see anything to worry about....

To me spoiling them is getting them things just because they want something knowing that
they won't appreciate/use what you get.

burnsy

Sith Lord
I know what you mean Spoons, I got a lovely job lot of Micro collection stuf including about 10 Head play sets. When I opened the box to sift through it all, it was like being a kid again and my two ****ing loved trawling through all the stuff inside with me. I let them keep that lot and play with it and my mother in law moans that I'm spoiling them. That lot cost me about £30 and there loads there. I could go and spend £30 on some other shite that sits at the bottom of a cupboard.

Love that Micro stuff, would be interested to try and get all the head playsets actually....

spoons

Grand Master
they're great those sets, but even 2nd hand they cost a bit. Probably best way of buying them as a job lot

I was on about the vintage micro collection - they're a lot cheaper :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom