modern wants

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
after some modern stuff ,dont be like the tools on ebay and ask daft money for a £1 figure ,all must be mint and complete or carded

to start i,m after
potf 2
tie pilot
death star gunner
asp -7 droid
tarkin
garindan
snowtrooper
lak sivrak
biggs
ishi tib
captain piett
ugnaughts
death star trooper
at at driver
aunt beru
admiral motti
wuher
snow trooper toys r us exclusive

loads more but cant be arsed to list them but if anyones selling modern (cheap )send me a list or any of the above .
contact me [email protected]

oh and any galactic hero imperial troops well just about any imperial troops

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
Wife must agree with modern. :wink:

our lass never once told me to sell anything it was all my desicion ,i just didnt want to be spending as much time on here and it was collecting that drew me mainly to pc ,even kids were saying i was always on here.
anyway i have a few focus,s going at moment not gonna say what (so the few who know dont let slip as it should look pretty cool when finished)as i just taking time with it though i am putting a collection of all imperial troops from over every range together if anyoness got some going cheap.

hope your all well anyway,

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
dead mate ,got a job with a agency packing bloody tea bags over christmas while work picks up ,its proper brain dead work

Ron

Sith Lord
not so good mate I got enough work to keep me going till end of febuary. Its dead up here for work lots off guys in the building trade getting paid off before xmas. I dont think its going to pick up till spring

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Ron said:
not so good mate I got enough work to keep me going till end of febuary. Its dead up here for work lots off guys in the building trade getting paid off before xmas. I dont think its going to pick up till spring

that factory i,m at its full of trades men just getting a bit of work till it picks up :lol: :lol:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Tatsie maybe you should PM Jabba with this or at least delete the guys e-mail address from the thread. Else it may lead to a lot of spam and other **** for him.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah probably worth taking it out Tatsie, especially as Jabba only seems to get on once in a blue moon!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom