Star Wars Posters, Episode 2 + 3

A

Anonymous

Hey everyone :)

New to the forum, and having had a wee browse about, couldn't really decide where to put this.. but here looked good! Apologies if I have stuck them in the wrong place Mods :oops:

Basically, my OH is a big Star Wars nut, and is having a bit of a clear out - mainly of his posters!

They're bus stop sized :shock: and mainly Episode 2 and 3 :)

Hopefully this link to the facebook album with them in should work - and be viewable whether you're a member of the dreaded FB or not...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=113419&id=523791062

Would anyone point me in a good direction to start selling them? Does anyone have any experience of selling them? We are totally stumped at what price to sell them at, as although they're obviously fairly rare/HTF - that doesn't indicate value!!!

Thanks in advance for any help or comments.

emz

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Have you searched on ebay for similar items??

These are ultimately modern posters from 2002 and 2005 so they wont be worth a great deal imo.

My friend picked up some UK bus stop posters that were advertsing the original trilogy special editions that were released in Uk cinemas in 1997 and like yours were used in bus stops to advertise the upcoming film release. I believe he only paid about £6 - £8 each for them in mint condition.

I know that original / genuine cinema posters (British Quads and US one sheets) tend to be worth more to collectors but even then you would need to be talking about the original Starwars ones from 1977 - 1986 to have a substancial value. Even then i have seen original 1982 Starwars US one sheet posters go for less than £25.

Cheers Jay

A

Anonymous

Hi Jay

Thanks for the reply - I must admit I wasn't sure they'd be worth much - but thought it was worth asking to check.

We had looked on auction sites to see if we could find anything similiar, but no such luck..

I guess now it's a case of them only being worth what someone is willing to pay for them!

I suspect we will list them on eBay and see what we get for them :)

Thanks again

emz

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom