b'omarr monk figure?

B'OMARR

Youngling
i have a b'omarr monk figure , internet only special? is there anyone out there who has owned one?or who would estmate a value?

Clone Collector

Padawan
I have a monk in my collection, I built it up to see how it looked but put it back in its box. It came with it's instruction sheet and whit mailer box that was sadly a little creased in the post due to being sent wrapped in brown paper by the idiot seller who I bought it off. I think I paid around £5-£9 area for the monk, but they can range from £9 to £15. They aren't really massively rare but not seen to often in the box with instruction sheet.

I think it was an internet exclusive....cool figure though, a must for any POFT2 collection.

A

Anonymous

B'OMARR said:
i have a b'omarr monk figure , internet only special? is there anyone out there who has owned one?or who would estmate a value?

There were two released. First was the internet special, which has the blue 'liquid' in the dome.

potfpreviewmonk.jpg

In 2004 there was a figure multi-pack called "Jabba's Palace Court Denizens" which included a re-release of the b'omarr monk, only with red fluid.

a5d0002a.jpg

For loose collectors, the 2004 release is preferred both for accuracy, and a bit of variety since it's the more rare figure.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
I had two complete and boxed B'Omarr's but sold one. I've kept the other sealed one - it's a nice unusual figure.

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I have one of the internet ones, bought it years ago on ebay, completely forgot about it found it up in the loft, may have to display it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom