Header image

The Legacy collection Sandtrooper production error??

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
tundra9
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

The Legacy collection Sandtrooper production error??

Postby tundra9 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:09 pm

I just got myself a sandtrooper from the legacy collection, and one of his legs is much longer than the other, so he can't stand at all in any poses....

i wondered if any of you guys knew if this was a common error or if i have acquired a rare item?
should i store him somewhere safely or just leave him in a pile with the other legacy figures?

i e-mailed hasbro with some pics, but they said he shouldn't have any errors, and if this was true, i should contact the store that sold him...

????

Capetown
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: The Legacy collection Sandtrooper production error??

Postby Capetown » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:29 pm

tundra9 wrote:I just got myself a sandtrooper from the legacy collection, and one of his legs is much longer than the other, so he can't stand at all in any poses....

i wondered if any of you guys knew if this was a common error or if i have acquired a rare item?
should i store him somewhere safely or just leave him in a pile with the other legacy figures?

i e-mailed hasbro with some pics, but they said he shouldn't have any errors, and if this was true, i should contact the store that sold him...

????

As Bollux would say: bin it. :wink:

tundra9
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: The Legacy collection Sandtrooper production error??

Postby tundra9 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Capetown wrote:
tundra9 wrote:I just got myself a sandtrooper from the legacy collection, and one of his legs is much longer than the other, so he can't stand at all in any poses....

????

As Bollux would say: bin it. :wink:

bin it? as in toss it in the trash?

Return to “Modern Collecting”