The Legacy collection Sandtrooper production error??

tundra9

Sith Lord
I just got myself a sandtrooper from the legacy collection, and one of his legs is much longer than the other, so he can't stand at all in any poses....

i wondered if any of you guys knew if this was a common error or if i have acquired a rare item?
should i store him somewhere safely or just leave him in a pile with the other legacy figures?

i e-mailed hasbro with some pics, but they said he shouldn't have any errors, and if this was true, i should contact the store that sold him...

1f

1g

1h

????

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
tundra9 said:
I just got myself a sandtrooper from the legacy collection, and one of his legs is much longer than the other, so he can't stand at all in any poses....

i wondered if any of you guys knew if this was a common error or if i have acquired a rare item?
should i store him somewhere safely or just leave him in a pile with the other legacy figures?

i e-mailed hasbro with some pics, but they said he shouldn't have any errors, and if this was true, i should contact the store that sold him...

????

As Bollux would say: bin it. :wink:

tundra9

Sith Lord
Capetown said:
tundra9 said:

????

As Bollux would say: bin it. :wink:

bin it? as in toss it in the trash?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom