super deformed stormtrooper

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Anyone know where to get these any cheaper?i have seen them on ebay but Ã'£50 is way too much for me to justify when my vintage collection is way off completion

captaincaveman

Padawan
do you mean the medicom viynl ones?

111288_stormtrooper_super_deformed_moyen.jpg

im the same way too much for modern, get the galactic heroes ones, like on my avatar, there pretty cool too

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Yes those galactic heroes stormtroopers are great i think,but then i like the whole range they are good fun :D my youngest has quite a few of them but he wont let me anywhere near the stormtroopers :cry:
I like all the clonetroopers and stormtroopers and thats why my vintage collection is suffering as i keep buying the variations
warren

captaincaveman

Padawan
my vintage is on hold, im moving across to modern and have about 50 galactic heroes now, my wife says im regressing from school boy toys to pre school toys :lol: I like the fact they are deformed :D

wozza35

Jedi Knight
I think the fact that they are deformed is what makes them so much fun and you just know they are not meant to be taken seriously :D
is there any way to resize that picture you posted as id love to have that as my avatar :wink:
my wife just thinks im odd because i collect toys full stop,but like i tell her its toys or out for a beer every night which seems to shut her up :lol:

captaincaveman

Padawan
wozza35 said:
I think the fact that they are deformed is what makes them so much fun and you just know they are not meant to be taken seriously :D
is there any way to resize that picture you posted as id love to have that as my avatar :wink:
my wife just thinks im odd because i collect toys full stop,but like i tell her its toys or out for a beer every night which seems to shut her up :lol:

if you mean the medicom one then

111288stormtroopersuperjh4.jpg

thats what i say to my missus, would you prefer me to spend it on beer, she actually enjoys it now and loves going to shows and get star struck.

She especially likes the replica full size helmets, which is good cause thats my next project. a full stormtrooper costume from the original moulds eg sds props

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Thanks for that :wink: yes i would love to collect the full size helmets AND get the stormtrooper costume but as always its money money money,i tell you what i would like as well ,isaw one the other day and that is a stormtrooper official prop,it was a life size stormtrooper statue and it was a cool as ,but i would hate to think how much it would be
cheers for the avatar
warren

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Never seen those before, how many figures are there?

Found this Vader on ebay with removeable helmet:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MEDICOM-TOY-DARTH-VADER-VCD-Vinyl-Collectible-Dolls_W0QQitemZ270043259401QQihZ017QQcategoryZ751QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

captaincaveman

Padawan
craignwo4life said:
Never seen those before, how many figures are there?

Found this Vader on ebay with removeable helmet:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MEDICOM-TOY-DARTH-VADER-VCD-Vinyl-Collectible-Dolls_W0QQitemZ270043259401QQihZ017QQcategoryZ751QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

not sure ive seen a boba fett, clone trooper , vader and stormie

captaincaveman

Padawan
thats why i got galactic heroes, Toys R Us got them at Ã'£4.99 for a two pack, some of the older ones one e-bay are Ã'£6-8 exept a few rarer ones at Ã'£20+

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom