Package error obi wan kenobi potf green card , no lightsaber

colitosway

Youngling
Hi everyone, i am a newbbie on here but wanted to find out some info on a figure i recently purchased online,
i bought a 1997 obi-wan kenobi figure on green power of the force card and i beleive it is a package error on the card as the light saber is missing.
I have never seen a sealed mint brand new one of these carded figures without the lightsaber, only the red carded figure with short saber in a long tray, has anyone out there ever purchased one the same or could this be a lucky one of find? i appreciate your comments and advice, regards col.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
colitosway said:
Hi everyone, i am a newbbie on here but wanted to find out some info on a figure i recently purchased online,
i bought a 1997 obi-wan kenobi figure on green power of the force card and i beleive it is a package error on the card as the light saber is missing.
I have never seen a sealed mint brand new one of these carded figures without the lightsaber, only the red carded figure with short saber in a long tray, has anyone out there ever purchased one the same or could this be a lucky one of find? i appreciate your comments and advice, regards col.

Hi Col, welcome to the forum. I don't know whether you will get any useful info on this here, as this is mainly a vintage forum. Having said that you will have the best chance of getting a remotely useful answer in the 'modern collecting' section of this forum. So maybe a mod can move your question there.

colitosway

Youngling

JohnWalsh

Padawan
As you know these errors are not common but do come up from time to time. Me personally I only own 1 figure missing a lightsaber and it is a VOTC Luke Bespin. They are out there but like I stated they are not common as I'm sure you well know. Nice pick up. :)

A picture would be appreciated.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Capetown said:
Except for the fact that there are now 2 exactly the same threads in this section. :lol:

Not now that I merged them, although the thread doesn't quite flow as well as it did.

Joe

Grand Master
I'd be ****ing pissed if I got bought that as a kid and he had no weapon! Straight back to the shop lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom