Eopie & Qui-Gon Jinn

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hi all. 1st post here as you can see so go easy on me. Have a half decent collection of both modern and vintage and posted in here to ask a quick question. I was always under the impression that the Eopie & Qui-Gon Jinn set from the Phantom Menace range was the hardest to get hold of. I have 1 mint unopened and wondered if many more out there have it just out of interest?

browny

Jedi Master
Hello

I have a phantom menace qui gon jin and eopie and located it fairly easily in my local collectables shop (tunbridge wells)

It cost me £45 and is in good c8+ sealed condition

As I believe it is the hardest boxed toy to locate along with the fambaa creature

Stef 8)

browny

Jedi Master
ODB said:
Where's the collectors shop in Tunbridge Wells?

Camden road mate,do you live local?

It's fairly small but the guy has fair amounts of star wars both vintage and modern,and loads of random bits.

I have not been there for a while but it's still there,pm me if you need any more info.

ODB

Jedi Master
browny said:
ODB said:
Where's the collectors shop in Tunbridge Wells?

Camden road mate,do you live local?

It's fairly small but the guy has fair amounts of star wars both vintage and modern,and loads of random bits.

I have not been there for a while but it's still there,pm me if you need any more info.

I live in Tonbridge so not too far really. Is it the that Model shop on Camden Road? Never knew they did Star Wars I thought it was all model car stuff.

Nothing beats having a nose around a store, sadly though they are all too few and far.

browny

Jedi Master
ODB - it's further down camden road than where the model shop is mate basically head away from the Victoria place shopping centre,if you get to a fish and chip shop you have gone to far,it is next door to "in skin" tattoo shop and is just down from the crossroads.

He has new bits all the time,tell him Stef suggested his shop to you,you may get a discount assuming he has stuff that you would want to buy!

I have honestly had some cracking bits from him in the past including misb items,mint loose figures and a couple of moc's,check him out mate and see what he's got in.

ODB

Jedi Master
Might pop down there this weekend, sounds like its a proper old skool collectors shop.

browny

Jedi Master
He's open saturdays

If Mk dons are playing at home then he get's his missus or son to look after the shop but it will be open!

Tonbridge is only 10 minutes away so you have nothing to lose!

ODB

Jedi Master
I went down to the shop on Saturday, not much vintage but still had a good root round and he's got loads of old toy cars and stuff that bring back loads of memories. I only picked up a few bits and pieces but its good to know that there is still and bricks and mortar store out there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom