POTF2 Red Carded Figures

waztotuk

Jedi Knight
Hi Guys, I grew up with these figures and so bought them all from Woolworths.

Anyways, whats the market like for these now? Im thinking more specifically for variations like THX insert and also Long Sabre/Short Tray figures. Does anyone know which figures are the most rare/valuable?

Wayne

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
This was the first set I completed when I first started collecting.

They're not worth a great deal at all unfortunately but I still maintain they look great.

The THX used to be the most sought after and rarest with Obi-Wan being the most difficult to obtain but I managed to get one off the bay for about £18 the other month where there was also one for sale from Japan for well over £100!

Regarding the long saber and short saber, i'm not too sure anymore which variation is the more rare nowadays

scottie_boy

Padawan
I did start to get into the SS/LT collecting a few years back, as it turns out the only one's of any financial interest were the Luke Farmboy & Obi-wan, and US card rarer than EU card.

The rest of the Luke's are fairly common with only a small premium over the regular figures, with SS/LT Darth generally a little more.

Values seem to have dropped off from their peak of a few years back when all variations were generating lots of interest & therefore higher prices.

Graded removes any uncertainty that the bubble could have been tampered with to swap out the sabres.

If looking to offload any surplus, drop me a line, I do have a small number of SS/LT figures already (mostly EU card) but would definitely like to have an Obi-wan SS/LT on any card. :p :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom