The New "Discover the Force line -Will you collect it?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi I just throught I would start a thraed about this.
Post your views and moan all you like about modern toys here! :wink:

I for one will not buy them from the shops. I will perhaps pick them up from any local carboots/ markets? :) Liam

maniac79

Jedi Master
I had another look at the figures from the line and there's only one I really think is worth getting and that is Aurra Sing. The Naboo Pilot is nice as well, but all others are really not my cup of tea. It seems that Aurra Sing will also have a Vintage Collection release (if the information I found while googling are correct), so my answer on the question in the topic is: No! I will get Aurra Sing as VC card and leave the Discover the Force line alone.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Will prob get the Yoda to go in my focus but that will be about it, maybe Aurra Sing as well, looks pretty cool, not interested in the rest.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
plantman said:
i wonder how many different toy lines SW now has, its quite annoying .

all with the same figure sculpts over and over again....my kids do love the pop off head and joint feature on the new figures...this truely sucks for kids....my vintage figures stay together and they actually can sit in the vehicles.......somethings are better left alone.

lee gray

Sith Lord
The UK multi language packaging pisses me off. On the US cards you get a nice bio of the character and a good size photo of the character on the back, the shitty european cards have ruined this because of having to use so many languages, you get 1 line of info on the character and a picture half the size, it really ruins it I think, so on that basis if I do get any it will be from the US, Aurra sing is the main one I want.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom