Limited Edition Signed and Numbered Prints

Thissar

Hi everyone. My husband is selling some limited edition prints of his Imaginary Insects series "Arthropoda Iconicus - Imaginary Insects Inspired by Popular Culture". I think they're amazing, but I guess I'm biased! :) There are 10 in the series and they all bear an uncanny resemblance to characters or vehicles from Star Wars. If you are a Star Wars fan, an insect fan or both, they'd make a great present. They're available at richard-wilkinson.com/shop
withmount_et.jpg

withmount_rd.jpg

withmount_cp.jpg

withmount_es.jpg

withmount_cb.jpg

withmount_aa.jpg

withmount_gt.jpg

withmount_mv.jpg

withmount_aasc.jpg

withmount_vt.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
A couple of these took me a minute, but they are VERY clever! Stormtrooper and Falcon stand out as the top dogs for me.
Fantastic idea and thank you for sharing

Palifan

Sith Lord
These are really great but I still can't get Ego Solus, anyone?

Best of luck with your sales! :D

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Palifan said:
These are really great but I still can't get Ego Solus, anyone?

Best of luck with your sales! :D

Ian

Look at the main body ( red stripes down the side) then can you see a waistcoat above,

Ego ( who has the biggest) Solus

Say what you see :D

subzero

Sith Lord
I suspect these would be a bit more of a niche mainly for Star Wars fans who also happen have an interest in insects, instead of SW fans who don't have a interest for them. But that being said these are some amazing pieces of creative art, I wish you all the best in selling them.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
I suspect these would be a bit more of a niche mainly for Star Wars fans who also happen have an interest in insects, instead of SW fans who don't have a interest for them. But that being said these are some amazing pieces of creative art, I wish you all the best in selling them.

I don't know mate, I think they're great, you never know it's Star Wars you may soon get the bug :wink:

subzero

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
subzero said:

I don't know mate, I think they're great, you never know it's Star Wars you may soon get the bug :wink:

Haaa! 'no pun intended' 8)

They are amazing pieces of work no doubt, i'm a former fine art artist myself so appreciate the work and detail that's gone into them, I think they'll sell but they are a little niche IMO. SW fans who also love bugs, and for SW fans who are looking for something different & unique, and people after a show piece/talking point, I think would all be the main sell.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
So nice to see something truly original, thanks for posting them up.

I particularly like the Stormtrooper one. They're all excellent but that one has just the right balance of subtlety with aesthetics. Absolutely fantastic.

Had I noticed these sooner I could have directed my wife there as a hint. Not sure she's in the present buying mood with me at the moment :D

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Just when you think you've seen everything...these are truly amazing and I love every single one but Greedo really stands out. What fantastic imagination, take a bow sir because these are fantastic.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Randomly, I got one of these for Christmas from my wife. We were going somewhere and I showed her this thread. A few days later she was down in Brighton doing a bit of Christmas shopping and saw them in the window of a shop down there. Turned out the artist had rented the back and was local. She ended up chatting with the op (the artists partner) and I got one of the falcons/mantis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom