WTB Palitoy 41 & 45A MOC'S - No longer looking to buy or trade please delete post.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Good luck with the hunt my friend, that Palitoy R2 41bk will be a beauty. Will look for my own one day for sure. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
tigerham said:
Good luck with the hunt my friend, that Palitoy R2 41bk will be a beauty. Will look for my own one day for sure. :)

What Palitoy R2 41bk?

Hmm, one like this...

83D3975E-96F2-479C-AB26-998CB0C2D183.jpeg

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. :lol:

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
tigerham said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
tigerham said:

What Palitoy R2 41bk?

Hmm, one like this...

Nice Piece, I have got one too. Have you got any other 41 backs?

tigerham

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
tigerham said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
What Palitoy R2 41bk?

Hmm, one like this...

Ah, I didn't realise you already had one, lol.

Unfortunately I can not take credit for this beautiful example. It was from a recent aquisition on here from earlier last year by another member. Like I said, one day. :wink:

I have it's Kenner counterpart for now, 41bk D. It's my favourite MOC because of the colours and design. The Palitoy version would be the icing on the cake for sure. :)

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
tigerham said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
tigerham said:
Hmm, one like this...

Unfortunately I can not take credit for this beautiful example. It was from a recent aquisition on here from earlier last year by another member. Like I said, one day. :wink:

I have it's Kenner counterpart for now, 41bk D. It's my favourite MOC because of the colours and design. The Palitoy version would be the icing on the cake for sure. :)

I will post a picture of mine soon. I think the Palitoy 41 back R2D2 is an important piece to have as it is the only Palitoy Logo'd ESB card you can get as to my knowledge a 30 Back R2D2 has never been found and it was never released on the 45A card.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
tigerham said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

I will post a picture of mine soon. I think the Palitoy 41 back R2D2 is an important piece to have as it is the only Palitoy Logo'd ESB card you can get as to my knowledge a 30 Back R2D2 has never been found and it was never released on the 45A card.

I didn't know this.Thank you for this information. :)

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
tigerham said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
tigerham said:
Hmm, one like this...

My 41 Back R2D2 dug it out at last.

Attachments

• IMG_20190205_094757.jpg
    IMG_20190205_094757.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,404

tigerham

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
tigerham said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

Ahh, Anthony. That is a piece! Did the Palitoy R2 41bk ever come with the larger Palitoy logo at all?

If you ever need to let it go to make space in your collection you know where I am. :wink:

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
tigerham said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
tigerham said:

Ahh, Anthony. That is a piece! Did the Palitoy R2 41bk ever come with the larger Palitoy logo at all?

If you ever need to let it go to make space in your collection you know where I am. :wink:

I have never seen a 41 Back with a bigger logo but I am not sure if they can differ in size at all. I am sure one of the more knowledgeable forum members might now the answer to that question.

If I ever get a duplicate R2 I will let you know as it happens sometimes when buying a collection.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
tigerham said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

I have never seen a 41 Back with a bigger logo but I am not sure if they can differ in size at all. I am sure one of the more knowledgeable forum members might now the answer to that question.

If I ever get a duplicate R2 I will let you know as it happens sometimes when buying a collection.

Thank you kindly. :)

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
I have updated my Original Post to give a detailed list of what I am looking for, an example of which is below:

I am looking to purchase several Palitoy 41 & 45A MOC's my list is as follows:

Palitoy 41 Backs - Chewbacca, C3P0, Jawa, Sandperson, Stormtrooper, Star Destroyer Commander, Vader, R5D4, Death Star Droid, Power Droid, Greedo, Hammerhead, Snaggletooth, Walrusman, Rebel soldier, Lando, White Bespin Guard, Boba Fett, Yoda, Dengar.

Palitoy 45A Backs - Luke, Leia, Han, Jawa, Vader, R5D4, Death Star Droid, Power Droid, Greedo, Hammerhead, Snaggletoth, Leia Bespin, Hoth Stormtrooper, Bossk, Han Hoth, White Bespin Guard, Boba Fett, Yoda, Ugnaught, 2-1B, Lobot and Rebel Commander.

I will consider these items in any condition and will pay the price you require for the pieces I need.

I have several rare 12,20,30,41 & 45A Palitoy MOC'S to trade if you are not interested in a cash only transaction.

Thanks for your help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom