Now after a Foreign MOC,a Palitoy and maybe a first 12

Jez

Sith Lord
Hi guys,

After having completed my loose collection. My attention is now on MOCs.

My first focus is trying to get the basic different types of cards i.e. Star Wars, ESB, ROTJ, Tri Logo and POTF (Coined).
So far i have a few ROTJ an ESB and a Tri Logo.

I think displaying the main different types on my shelf will look really cool.

What do you guys have for me? :?:

Edited 11 May 12 - I now have some ESB and a SW card. Looking at getting a Meccano, Harbert etc and a Palitoy Logo MOC.

Thanks

Jez

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
CharlieCharlie said:
Hi guys,

My first focus is trying to get the basic different types of cards i.e. Star Wars, ESB, ROTJ, Tri Logo and POTF (Coined).

Thanks

Jez

Hi Jez,

What sort of requirements to do you have for your MOCS? I have afew coming in, but don't want to waste your time if you onlywant mint on mint card?

Let me know what siort of standard you want, I may have some for you.

Thanks,

Bram

Jez

Sith Lord
Bram,

Thanks mate. I guess i'm not massively picky. I've bought some very nice carded figures from Chris C and Itfciain but i've also bought some not so nice ones which i just liked the look of.
My focus right now is not really having a focus. I just like a bit of variety. I now have an Empire Card, Several ROTJ cards, an OK Trilogo and a mint coined POTF. I'd love a 12/20 back.
So far i haven't got any of the big hitters; Luke, Han, Leia, Darth, R2, Chewie, Stormtrooper & Ben. I'd like one of them.

As long as there isn't any horrific bubble damage i'll be interested in anything.

So far i have; B Wing Pilot, AT ST Driver, Klaatu, Lando (last 17), Lumat, Logray (palitoy), ERG, Walrusman, 21B, Rebel Commando & Nikto.

Thanks dude

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
CharlieCharlie said:
Bram,

Thanks mate. I guess i'm not massively picky. I've bought some very nice carded figures from Chris C and Itfciain but i've also bought some not so nice ones which i just liked the look of.
My focus right now is not really having a focus. I just like a bit of variety. I now have an Empire Card, Several ROTJ cards, an OK Trilogo and a mint coined POTF. I'd love a 12/20 back.
So far i haven't got any of the big hitters; Luke, Han, Leia, Darth, R2, Chewie, Stormtrooper & Ben. I'd like one of them.

As long as there isn't any horrific bubble damage i'll be interested in anything.

So far i have; B Wing Pilot, AT ST Driver, Klaatu, Lando (last 17), Lumat, Logray (palitoy), ERG, Walrusman, 21B, Rebel Commando & Nikto.

Thanks dude

Hi Jez,

Once they arrive i'll get some pics and prices sorted.

They look like they could be quite nice but the guy didn't take good photo's so I took a bit of a punt!!

He who dares, Rodney...

I'll be in touch.

Bram

P.S I don't have any of the big hitters myself mate... Trying to be disciplined and complete my MOC ROTJ collection!

Jez

Sith Lord
Bram PM Sent.

Bump for any offers.

I'm still after a main character.

So far i have;
ESB - 21B
ROTJ - Klaatu, B Wing Pilot, ERG, Lumat, Bousch, Rebel Commando, At St Driver, Walrus Man (Spanish) and a Palitoy Logray
POTF - Lando Last 17
Tri Logo - Nikto

To complete my non focus focus, i'd really like to get a Star Wars carded figure.

Holy grail as it stands is an ESB Luke Farmboy, ESB Han Solo.

Thanks guys

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Not sure if Chris still has these avaliable but there is a POTF Lando amongst others here - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8247

Chris is on his hols at the mo but he should be back at the weekend mate! :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
Not sure if Chris still has these avaliable but there is a POTF Lando amongst others here - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8247

Chris is on his hols at the mo but he should be back at the weekend mate! :)

Mate, you are a legend. I love the fact that everyone looks out for each other here, it's brilliant.

I actually bought this one from Chris, its ace.

Once again, thanks for bearing me in mind. Please keep it up!!
:)

Jez

Sith Lord
My collection has grown well recently.

I am trying to display a variety of different card types

I'm now up to 19 MOCs which include 1 x SW, 3 x ESB, 1 x POTF, 1 x Tri Logo, 1 x Hybrid, 1 x Palitoy (No Logo on Front) and 11 ROTJ cards.

I have some of the main characters, Han Solo, Vader, Stormtrooper (always looking for more main characters)

What i'd like to get now are a variety of foreign cards and one with a Palitoy logo.

I'm not in a position at the moment where i can spend a fortune though and i have no idea what prices are reasonable for a Meccano or Harbert. The figure isn't important, it's the card and language which appeals to me.

Cheers

e30318is

Sith Lord
Pm sent :)

In answer to your question it varies hugely- the Meccano 12 backs (same layout as kenner) are impossible to find and will be several thousand each. However a 20 back meccano jawa will set you back £60, a ben 20 back will be £150 ish. The rest of the square cards sw and esb are mega bucks, your looking at £800-1000 for the others. Some way higher.
Meccano Rotj are tough to find, but not as expensive. Apollo has a Ree Yees for 300 euro which is not a bad price. A major character will be again be high hundreds.

Harberts are very cool! There's not many to chose from, I think there's 9 on a sw card and just two on an esb. (yoda and Fett)
Vader and tusken raider seem to e the easiest on a 12 back and will set you back £200-300 for a c7 ish example.
The tougher ones are well into four figures. The two esb Christ knows- fett would probably fetch 5k plus :eek: frigging cool figure though!

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks very much for the info. For 60 quid I could get a cool Jawa MOC, I may have to flash the cash!
Thanks again

Trioculus

Padawan
CharlieCharlie said:
Hi guys,

Edited 11 May 12 - I now have some ESB and a SW card. Looking at getting a Meccano, Harbert etc and a Palitoy Logo MOC.

Thanks

Jez

Pm sent

Jez

Sith Lord
I love this forum.
I have had a few members contact me offering rare MOCs, which is wonderful and i do appreciate the thoughts.

All i'm trying to do is add some foreign (and Palitoy) variety to my collection.

Essentially, i'm not really after rare stuff, Meccano Jawas are fine, the most common Palitoy logo MOC is cool, the most common GM or other foreign card would be great, a Popy would be the nuts.
I don't have a great deal of spare cash today, but i would be happy to reserve items to buy in a few weeks!

In my life i don't have any Bootlegs or Baggies. I'm not sure if they would fit well with my collection. Maybe someone might convince me to see?

Cheers

Jez

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom