Early Palitoy Sets

jimmyr

Youngling
Hi, I'm new to the forum, a bit of background info, I started collecting some of the earliest released Palitoy figures about a year or so ago, 12 Backs, I've got a few but still need most of them.

Is the best way to try and buy someone's collection or just pick up individual figures off ebay, I've got a little reserve fund but really wanted to know which ones will be the hardest to get and if anyone knows of someone looking to sell sets of figures at the moment.

Jimmy

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Jimmy Welcome :)

Good to have a new Palitoy collector on the boards

Would love to see soem pics of your 12 backs.

The most difficult 12 backs are Chewie and Princess Leia i think :)

Hope this helps but I will let some of the more knowledge palitoy guys advise you :)

Liam

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I have the first 12 Palitoy MOC and did a bit of both. Picked up 7 of the more commons ones of the first 12 off ebay in one go, and then the 4 most difficult ones in one go off a sale add on rebelscum which was selling all 12. I was very lucky to get those last 4 in one go, and you will normally find yourself finding these ones last of all.

This is what my cardback guide says about rarity:-

http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy/sw12acardback.htm

"A common collecting goal is to collect the original 12 figures MOC. This can be quite pricey as the rarer figures can cost quite a price premium. The rarest to find is Chewbacca, this is generally the figure you will need to find to complete the set of 12. Next is Luke Skywalker which is generally the most expensive to obtain. Next is Princess Leia Organa and Ben Kenobi followed by the small head Han Solo. Then comes Stormtrooper, Jawa, Death Squad Commander and C-3PO. The most common figures are R2-D2, Darth Vader and Sand People."

Hope that helps, and welcome!

:)

Jason

wookieboogie78

Padawan
jimmyr said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum, a bit of background info, I started collecting some of the earliest released Palitoy figures about a year or so ago, 12 Backs, I've got a few but still need most of them.

Is the best way to try and buy someone's collection or just pick up individual figures off ebay, I've got a little reserve fund but really wanted to know which ones will be the hardest to get and if anyone knows of someone looking to sell sets of figures at the moment.

Jimmy
YOU SHOULD OF CHECKED YOUR PM MATE :lol:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
Hi Jimmy Welcome :)

Good to have a new Palitoy collector on the boards

Would love to see soem pics of your 12 backs.

The most difficult 12 backs are Chewie and Princess Leia i think :)

Hope this helps but I will let some of the more knowledge palitoy guys advise you :)

Liam

Apart from Large Head Han, Chewy is the toughest followed closely by Luke then Ben then Leia.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom