Jez would love a C3PO and a Fett

Jez

Sith Lord
Hi guys, i've been off of the radar for a couple of months, and i'm just about to go back off again until mid June.
I'm working away for a bit and its difficult for me to get on the internet much. I tend to reserve that for communicating with the family.
I've come on tonight as its my birthday and i thought i might find something which i could treat myself with, sadly not.

Scratching my head as to what would compliment my collection, or what iconic figures are missing; Leia Organa, preferably on a SW card, but any card would do.

I also don't have a Fett, that would be nice.

If you happen to see any or know of one for sale that you'd think i'd like please bear me in mind.

iainitfc, Maulster, Jedi Masters to name a few all have my email address. If you are an esablished member of the forum and may have something for me please ask them for my details. I can't post my email online

Thanks very much

Edit: I have finally found my Leia!
Looking for a 3PO, Fett and a decent miscard. I once owned one for about a day and moved him on to a previous owner who was keen to have him back.
Thanks guys

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks dude, i see you've been on the forum for just a month and have already contributed over 100 posts! Welcome, i'm sure we'll chat when i'm back for good.
Cheers
Jez

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
:lol: Yep lovin it on the best forum

Believe it or not I hate social media Facebook twitter etc (bastard ipad even corrected what I'd written instead of twitter :lol: )

But this forum is full of normal people with an abnormal collecting habit

Some fantastic collections of which yours is mind blowing!

Catching up on years of not talking SW with others......it became like a shameful secret..... So gone a bit mad to start
Promise I will slow down guys!

Jez

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
Promise I will slow down guys!

Why?

And thanks for the compliment. I did ask my wife the other day if the spare room still had the curtains closed as i want to prevent the collection getting direct sunlight, thankfully the room is as i left it, good girl :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
:lol:

Seriously your collection is awesome and talk about an achievement :!:

Well done I can only aspire to one day try and get something together that I can be as proud as I am sure you are

Some fantastic pieces there......but I'm afraid I am always drawn to the Falcon

If there was only one piece allowed it would always be the falcon, and Jawa, and Vader DT, and R2pop up, and b snag, and .........there you go that sums up SW collecting :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom