WTB: Imperial Shuttle (preferbly from the original run)

Draggon

Youngling
Hi All, I am new to the site and cannot believe how much info is on here its amazing :)

Anyway, I am currently building a collection of star wars toys that I had when I was a child in the 80s for my kids to play with.
I never had am imperial shuttle and always wanted one, so hoping I can get one ....long shot I know :(

Of course as my kids will potentially be playing with it I do not mind if not boxed or perfect (of course)

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome...im even looking across the pond to the US as well.

Many thanks in advance, a very novice second time collector :)

Steve

Richard_H

Grand Master
You're looking at around £130. An expensive toy for kids to play with! You may be better off with the modern one which you should be able to pick up for around £30.

Draggon

Youngling
Cc4rhu said:
You're looking at around £130. An expensive toy for kids to play with! You may be better off with the modern one which you should be able to pick up for around £30.

Thanks for the Info...I am guessing easy to spot the differences between them? (old/new etc) will research.

Thanks

Richard_H

Grand Master
Price! Although the moderns ones have a tinted windscreen which are easy to spot. They'll stamped 1984 though as they used the same moulds

Draggon

Youngling
Thanks, that will be very useful to know.
Seen one on ebay quite close to me and he wants £100 for it (stamped 1984) but one of the later models I guess as tinted window (no box)

V Tempted, but wife is starting to clamp down on my purchasing (may have to sack her ) ;)

Draggon

Youngling
Hello all, and sorry to resurrect an old post of mine.
Been a bit quiet on the collecting front for me but have just rekindled my desire to carry on and I am still on the look out for an original run imperial shuttle. Does not have to be boxed and played with condition is fine, but would be good if relatively complete.
If anyone knows anyone or has one for sale please let me know.

I would possibly consider the re-run/newer version if price was good :)

Many thanks all and apologies again for old post resurrect.

Steve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom