wanted please

A

Anonymous

hi im new to the site so a big HELLO to all......

I HAVE A MASTER REPLICA ANAKIN'S FX FORCE LIGHTSABRE THE THING IS WHEN I BOUGHT THE LIGHTSABRE IT WAS SECOND HAND AND IT CAME WITH 2 STANDS INSTEAD OF 1 AND THE 2 CLEAR PLASTIC BRACKETS WICH YOU REST THE LIGHTSABRE ON ARE MISSING THE SELLER DIDAN'T HAVE THEM.

SO IT IS THE 2 CLEAR PLASTIC BRACKETS I AM AFTER TO BUY IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT PLEASE. SEE PICTURE.............

CLEARPLASTICBRACKETS.jpg

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
gustie said:
welcome mate,,,,

can help you with those tho :(

you mean cant help :roll: me to i,m affraid you mat struggle to get some off them .may be better to get another stand
welcome anyway

A

Anonymous

I OFTEN LOOK ON EBAY BUT HAVAN'T SEEN ANYONE UP TO NOW SELLING JUST THE STAND.

A

Anonymous

ive just taken more intrest in things to do with star wars since i saw episodes 1,2,3 and since i sore someone on youtube with a force fx lightsaber i had to buy me self one and its got me a bit hooked on starting to collect a few star wars Memorabilia items.

A

Anonymous

i think i will collect a few more lightsabers first as they have realy fasanated me and see were i go from there.

i love car boot sales so i will keep a good look out for anything to do with star wars. i got my self a clone troopers helmet the other week for Ã'£2 it needed some work done to it though & a Battery operated Anakin Skywalker Motion Alarm Clock for 50 pence. someone picked up a old millenium falcon ship before i could got my hands on it first and only payed Ã'£1 for it and it was in good condition aswell.

im annoyed with myself because of years of going around boot sales and seeing all kinds of starwars stuff old and new selling for peanuts and not thinking of buy them & not realizing some of the stuff sells on ebay for well profitable prices.

HELMET.jpg

AnakinSkywalkerMotionAlarmClock.jpg

gustie

Sith Lord
yeah i know what you mean

my uncle used to run a collectors shop called purple haze and he used to give me the sales patter for carded eastern block bootlegs, all i used to do was pull my face and say they looked rubbish!! if only i knew i could sell them for a fortune now!!

i only remember chewbaccas and stormtroopers but they paintjobs were totally rubbish and thats what put me off back then

oh well lol live and learn

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom