12 Back Stormtrooper

2stripes

Jedi Master
I need a kenner 12 back stormtrooper to complete the 12 back run. (I know I was selling them a couple of weeks ago but had a change of heart and bought a couple more so only Stormtrooper left :wink: )

Would like an afa or non afa considered, If you have one at a reasonable price to sell let me know.

2stripes

Jedi Master
We just like to hold on to what you find most dear...and there was me thinking you were going to sell me a stormy...

Kopites, full of promise and always fail to deliver.. :wink:

2stripes

Jedi Master
Ã'£215 AFA 80 (C80 B85 F80) For the stormtrooper.

I got a Ben AFA 80 (C80 B80 F80) the other day for Ã'£235 and a nice Jawa non afa for Ã'£130 this week to complete the set.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away I had low debts.. :oops:

If anyone has any AFA acrylic cases spare I need a few as they're all going up on a couple of shelves in my front room. Which should be intresting as I'm **** at DIY!

2stripes

Jedi Master
I was happy with the price, I made an offer on one with the same grade to bamberooney a few days ago for Ã'£235 which was declined so I got a lucky break. Its off Robies collectables who I bought the Ben off so I know he's a good seller too. I reckon my 12 backs cost about Ã'£1700 in total for 4 afa
(1 75 and 3 80) and 8 non afa figures. I picked up a C-3PO for Ã'£70 off a non star wars seller who was selling for a friend, apart from a ding in the top of the bubble its in great nick. I think that was my best buy of the lot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom