palitoy deathstar some one must have THE TOP PART !! bloody

han duo

Sith Lord
i need the top gunners part can anyone help ?? :?

even if noones got one to sell can i have some photos of one dismantled so i can have a go at making one ??

han duo

Sith Lord
hi guys........can anyone help me out on this.. because this is a rare item iam finding it hard getting hold of the missing bits i need to complete it... iam fine making the blackseat and i might even have a crack at making the cockpit glass part but i need the size of the round cardboard that it sits in (the thing with the red and yellow dots ) can anyone scan theres and post it on here or p.m me with it so i can print it out and work from the sizes as iam stuck !!!! cheers :D

Ron

Sith Lord
han you will really struggle to get the top part it not the sort of thing people have spare you would be better buying a complete 1 and swapping bits around on them then sell the 1 you dont need

han duo

Sith Lord
kerry1977 said:
han you will really struggle to get the top part it not the sort of thing people have spare you would be better buying a complete 1 and swapping bits around on them then sell the 1 you dont need

iam doing that at the minute...ive got two but still no top part i was hoping that someone could photo copy the top circle bit for me so i could use it as a gauge and make my own parts .. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom