wanted carded figures

A

Anonymous

Hello,looking to buy carded vintage figures, anyone looking to sell? let me know figure and price

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
200 members, but I reckon there are a fair few spammers accounts still not deleted and a few people who joined and got scared off (by the usual suspects!) :lol:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Maybe we should tone things down slightly so a few more people, particularly the ladies, stay - for at least a while :wink:

Edd should maybe make the off-topic 'enter only if not easily offended (or made ill after Mr Gray's recent confessions)' :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
".....tone things down slightly..."???????

With this lot!? :?
This IS them toning things down! :lol:

I think it's one of the strengths of the forum, that it's a lot more laid back than "other" forums (not naming any names, RS) and people can say what they really think. If they step out of line there's normally enough others here to tell them to wise the **** up. It's just unfortunate that it seems to scare off a lot of the female members who join. It's a catch 22 though, it wouldn't be as much of a laugh if we toned it down, but it may be we get more varied membership.

That worst sexual expereinces thread should be locked, some of the stuff in there is grim! :lol:
Funny, but grim! :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
tone things down ,shut up you ****ing women :lol: :lol: and if you lock off topic you will have to lock all topics. :lol:
the good thing about this site is there is no clicks if you just join and start giving the abuse out you fit in faster ,just wish edd was round a bit more to iprove it as its got great potential

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Don't want off topic locked (I'd have nowhere to escape from all them variant people!) I just want all evidence of Lee and his Oriental bird removed. That's gonna give me nightmares! :lol:

Bollux

Grand Master
lock **** all!

this is a great site, if you cant take the abuse or the language then go join somewhere else (IOP anyone? or even rebeltwats).

Its nice to have a site that's un-moderated, the strength of this forum is how laid-back we are and like Weasel said, if someone does go out-of-line then we as a group normally tell them so.

I agree with Jabba that Edd should be around more, dont know what potential it has but....

anyway, ramble over, back to report writing!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom