loose figures...

gustie

Sith Lord
im after a han solo with small head.. C9

also a white legged one if anyones got one? (not sure if theyare large or small heads)

renounce what you said and quit being a follower and ill post the 4,000loose figs i have only been collecting since nov 2007 and im not gona be collecting in 2 years anyways. and ill put your name and date in pics of loose goodness i have! ALSO BOLEX ill do 4 shots of the ones u want! CHEERS FOR QUEERS LOL

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Augie Ben Doggie said:
OK I CALL TRUCE BACK TO NORMAL. I do know this i would never want to collect star wars again! 100 bucks for the 6 pack i got who's worthy?

Post the 6 Pack to me and let me check it first and I'll Paypal you $300 :shock:

cocofstar said:
Augie Ben Doggie said:
OK I CALL TRUCE BACK TO NORMAL. I do know this i would never want to collect star wars again! 100 bucks for the 6 pack i got who's worthy?

Post the 6 Pack to me and let me check it first and I'll Paypal you $300 :shock:
no i will charge you for i paid this is my whole point ive been drilling in your guys heads 100 plus shipping 1 condition u have to open it up or let me ill video it.Because i seen on a forum that a man said he opened 1 up has a kid and it came with a brown snake yoda when it actually shows a orange snake on box. Is that a deal or not.And everyone the called him a liar too and flamed him why is that guys?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom