Palitoy X-WING

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Looking for a Palitoy X-wing in the first issue star wars box. As long as the box is complete, as well as the x-wing. I would be happy.

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Palitoy-X-Wing-Fighter-Vintage-Boxed_W0QQitemZ110221618370QQihZ001QQcategoryZ49008QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here you go 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I haven't had to post anything since the PO changed their pricing policy, but that seems a little high.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Darth Wensleydale said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Palitoy-X-Wing-Fighter-Vintage-Boxed_W0QQitemZ110221618370QQihZ001QQcategoryZ49008QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here you go 8)
Thanks. Im watching another one right now, but the box for this one looks to be in far better shape. Now only If the the coversion from the us dollar to the pound (2p= $1 ouch!) would be in my favor....Oh **** Im dreaming :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
No till you get a President with an IQ in double figures, and therefore and Economic policy that makes the remotest bit of sense!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
weasel said:
No till you get a President with an IQ in double figures, and therefore and Economic policy that makes the remotest bit of sense!
Its not looking good with who we have in the current running...... :p :p :p . I should relocate!!!!!!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Anything is an improvement on the love child between the village idiot and lump of pig ****, you have at the minute!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Tony Blair was George Buddya's bitch!
It was embarrassing how he sucked up to him.

IMO!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom