C30 figure sets

A

Anonymous

Hi all

Im looking for all 4 sets of C30 minifigs... it has to be mint in the displaycase... pm me with offers..

Also looking for the UK toysÃ'´rÃ'´us limited sets with the figures on the grey stands and backgroud display.. again pm me with offers...

Thanx in advance

Henrik

han duo

Sith Lord
starwarsdk said:
Hi all

Im looking for all 4 sets of C30 minifigs... it has to be mint in the displaycase... pm me with offers..

Also looking for the UK toysÃ'´rÃ'´us limited sets with the figures on the grey stands and backgroud display.. again pm me with offers...

Thanx in advance

Henrik

what the hells a minifig......arnet they the things that make you want to poo :lol: :wink:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
starwarsdk said:
Hi all

Thanx in advance

Henrik
MicroMachines????............Oh ****.....Im lost.....Please explain in more detail.

A

Anonymous

Hi

Im sorry.. i mean Lego minifigs. im collecting star wars legos.. the c30 sets is the only ones im missing...

Henrik

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom