Loose last 17 + accessories

Droopy

Padawan
Hi guys, I'm looking for the following loose figures and accessories to complete my run. Must be c8 or better and complete with original accessories....obvs!

Thanks all

Artoo pop up saber
Blue Snag

Blue princess blaster

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Droopy

Padawan
List updated as I've now got hold of one of those furry little rapscallions thanks to x-wing Mark.

Droopy

Padawan
Three more down thanks to Mumbo....looks like I'm saving the best (most expensive) to last!!

List updated

Droopy

Padawan
Anyone able to help me out with anymore of these? I know Iain has a blue snag up for sale at the moment but I can't stretch that far at the moment....cheaper options would be gratefully received! :lol:

Droopy

Padawan
CCP ticked off thanks to threaders20 (Jonathan) but sadly lacking a comm link.....any help on that front would be greatly appreciated! :D

Droopy

Padawan
Bump for this.....can anyone help me out with one of these as I have some cash (momentarily) in my account.......anyone, anyone, Bueller?

Droopy

Padawan
Bumpety bump, any help with one of these would be appreciated......let me know what you've got people!

Andy

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Rebo Band available in trilogo box.

Jabba throne room playset no box.

shoot me your email mate check your pms

Droopy

Padawan
List updated, I've ticked off a few figures courtesy of the forum and eBay, but also I've added some accessories as I picked up a nice (but unarmed) luke stormie!

Droopy

Padawan
Can anyone sell me something from this list? It's pay day today and I would like to buy something before all my money disappears.....which normally takes about 24 hours!

timstannard

Padawan
Hey there - I have a Jabba the Hutt playset, unboxed, if you're interested. Picture in this thread http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29508#p395791
In absolutely beautiful nick.
£40 and it's yours.

Cheers, Tim

Droopy

Padawan
timstannard said:
Hey there - I have a Jabba the Hutt playset, unboxed, if you're interested. Picture in this thread http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29508#p395791
In absolutely beautiful nick.
£40 and it's yours.

Cheers, Tim
Thanks Tim, pm sent

Droopy

Padawan
Bumpety bump......can anyone help me out with one of these? Would specifically love to get hold of artoo pop up!

Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom