Header image

WTB: Palitoy 30B AT-AT Driver MOC

Post up a list of items you want to buy or trade.
Lom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

WTB: Palitoy 30B AT-AT Driver MOC

Postby Lom » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:34 am

Chaps,

Instead of sitting around waiting for one to pop up I thought I'd better try to make it happen!

So, looking to introduce a Palitoy 30B AT-AT Driver MOC to my focus (as per the link below).

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26838

I've added a few more figures to the family since and ready to find that 30B Grail!

Any leads, suggestions etc. would be much appreciated!

Cheers guys!

Martin.
Sith happens.....

palitoyjunky
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: WTB: Palitoy 30B AT-AT Driver MOC

Postby palitoyjunky » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:32 pm

Hi mate, well ur focus naturally deserves to have a 30 back in it :) Keep an eye out on future Vectis auctions, I got mine from Vectis a couple of years ago. He is a popular sought after 30 back but then these days all 30 backs seem that way :wink:
Naturally I will keep an eye out
Looking for mint sealed or unused Palitoy Empire.

Lom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Lom » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:20 am

Cheers Jon, really appreciate you keeping an ear to the ground! Realise it may not be an easy pickup but I'll get there one day... Hopefully!
Sith happens.....

Lom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Lom » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Long overdue bump!

Still looking...
Sith happens.....

Lom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Lom » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:47 am

Hi All,

Still looking for this fella!

Cheers,

Martin
Sith happens.....

Wreck-It Ralph
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Wreck-It Ralph » Sat May 13, 2017 2:40 pm

I am looking for one too but mine will be an upgrade to the one I currently have so when I get it I will release the other one so there won't be any less in the market. Great figure, I currently have 3 but that is all I will ever have due to my collecting parameters.
Because he's holding a thermal detonator!!

We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.

Palitoyman
Regular
Regular

Postby Palitoyman » Sat May 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Its good to hear a collector (Wreck It Ralph), say that as soon as he obtains an upgrade the other will be released into the market so somebody else can have a chance at owning the piece and enjoying it, credit to you.

There is nothing more selfish than simply keeping duplicates of hard to get figures in my opinion, I know a collector that does this and then goes on about wanting to help other collectors, complete hypocrite and has no real regard for other collectors and what run they are wanting to complete, thankfully a lot of people I know share the same low opinion of the collector in question.

Wreck-It Ralph
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Wreck-It Ralph » Sun May 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Palitoyman wrote:Its good to hear a collector (Wreck It Ralph), say that as soon as he obtains an upgrade the other will be released into the market so somebody else can have a chance at owning the piece and enjoying it, credit to you.

There is nothing more selfish than simply keeping duplicates of hard to get figures in my opinion, I know a collector that does this and then goes on about wanting to help other collectors, complete hypocrite and has no real regard for other collectors and what run they are wanting to complete, thankfully a lot of people I know share the same low opinion of the collector in question.

I agree if you upgrade then release your old one back into the market where it is needed.

Hope you don't mind me asking but what Grade is your 30 Back AT AT Driver?
Because he's holding a thermal detonator!!

We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.

Lom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Lom » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Hi All, still looking for a 30B AT-AT Driver - if you're happy to part with one, please let me know.

Cheers!
Sith happens.....

Return to “Most Wanted”