WTB: loose 12" figures

sith-smith

Grand Master
Looking to buy loose versions of the 12" figures.

Need...

Han
IG88

Must be complete, good condition and sensibly priced.

Scott

Padawan
Hello, I've got a few of these. I am in the middle of unpacking my childhood collection, but if they are still there I should have a Palitoy Stormtrooper, Luke, C3PO and Artoo and some more.
I'll need to check their condition as a found them in the Nineties :x , accessories etc, but when I have I can send pics if you're interested.

Scott

Padawan
All original 1978 Kenner Luke with grappling hook and lightsaber that I have owned since I was 7. I've washed the figure and his clothes. It is in very good condition with a little fair wear and tear. There are just a couple of marks on his torso (see picture).

threaders20

Jedi Knight
Hi.
I have this Han. Complete and very nice just missing the medal unfortunately. £55 posted :)
image_zpsyurtxabs.jpg

image_zpsgaj66ixz.jpg

Send me a pm if your interested. Cheers, Jonathan :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
I am interested, but my concern would be being able to get just the medal (non repro) and for a price that meant buying the figure/medal separately was not more than buying a complete loose one.

If that makes sense?

threaders20

Jedi Knight
No worries, I understand. I'll keep hold of him and if you spot a medal, let me know and you can take him :)

nonspecific

Youngling
I have a loose Boba Fett in pretty good shape but need to find the jetpack as in a box somewhere, will post pics when I find it if your interested?

sith-smith

Grand Master
nonspecific said:
I have a loose Boba Fett in pretty good shape but need to find the jetpack as in a box somewhere, will post pics when I find it if your interested?

As long as it's complete, in good condition, then yes I'm interested :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom