Anywhere to buy good condition Lego Boxes?

KevinM2

Youngling
Hi,

I am on the lookout for a couple of good condition Lego boxes (to replace my tatty ones)...I am looking for boxes for a 10030 & 10221...

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is anywhere that might be a good place to get hold of them?

Thanks,
Kevin

KevinM2

Youngling
Thanks...I will give them a try :)

Hopefully they won't ask silly money for them...

Cheers,
Kevin

KevinM2

Youngling
Does anyone know how quick Brinklink sellers usually are at getting back in response to questions regarding their for sale items?

I sent a seller (with a 39 trader rating) 2 questions, in the past week, with no response to either...Is that about normal for Bricklink?

Thanks...

bobskins

Padawan
Not really. Most sellers respond in a day or two.

Think of it like eBay though. At lot of people are personal sellers so some may take longer etc. It is possible to see if they have read your message by going into your sent items.

KevinM2

Youngling
Thanks for the reply bobskins...

I didn't know about the ability to check if a message had been read, on Bricklink, so I checked, and unfortunately, it says, N/A message was sent directly to recipients email address...so unfortunately, I cannot see if he has read it (them)...

I did think about simply buying the item, and waiting for him to come back to me with his payment details, but I'm not sure that's a good route to take as by buying it, I am tying myself into a contract, and if the answer to my question is not what I am hoping, I am stuck...

I can only assume that the seller is on vacation or something, and I will just have to be patient..

Thanks for the advice :)

Cheers,
Kevin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom