KayBee / Circus World / The Toy Works / The Toy Box

lejackal

Grand Master
Basically if it's got a KayBee or associated company price sticker I'm interested but specifically I want an example of every card type (SW, ESB, ROTJ, Trilogo, POTF, Droids, Ewoks, Two Pack) as well as anything a little more unusual or harder to find so minirigs, vehicles, puppets, oddball etc

Thanks

Carl

b06e1dea-d742-4839-9f98-af560593d390_zpslilbotin.jpg

toy_works_sticker_zpsv4qkklgl.jpg

8bc9ae8b-e968-4448-8d81-a79d83f9d912_zpsvdpujyhl.jpg

Toy%20Box_zpsd5dozi4c.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Any baggies mate and I have the green ones, should've included that bit of information :oops:

lejackal

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
So you finally found your focus Carl, I am a bad influence :lol:
Part your bad influence and part going full circle, the first vintage I bought as an adult were an Emperor mailer and a Nien Nunb Mailer followed by a few baggies. I'm trying to get a few clear focus areas that have an achievable end point (I think)

lejackal

Grand Master
Anyone thinking of selling up to £50/60 worth of anything on this list in the next couple of weeks drop me a PM or email with pics bump
Cheers

koit

Padawan
I have a coo removed Bossk that I'm willing to sell, not great condition - probably a C6.

£6 Plus £2.50 for a signed for delivery ?

lejackal

Grand Master
koit said:
I have a coo removed Bossk that I'm willing to sell, not great condition - probably a C6.

£6 Plus £2.50 for a signed for delivery ?
Can you send me a couple of pics please mate? My email is in my signature.

Thanks

lejackal

Grand Master
Updated to be a bit more specific;

Basically if it's got a KayBee or associated company price sticker I'm interested but specifically I want an example of every card type (SW, ESB, ROTJ, Trilogo, POTF, Droids, Ewoks, Two Pack) as well as anything a little more unusual or harder to find so minirigs, vehicles, puppets, oddball etc

Thanks

Carl

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom