MOC First 12

ScottishJedi

Youngling
Hi, I'm new to the forum and been doing some research from all the good previous forums.

I'm looking to try and collect the first 12 on original cards, no remounts please, I know it looks like a big task ahead but looking forward to the challenge.....

Please pm me if you have any for sale and would appreciate any help from the forum.

Merry Christmas folks.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
ScottishJedi said:
Thanks Richard, sorry should have said I'm looking to get into the Palitoy range :)

You will definitely need deep pockets , R2 , C3PO , Death Squad Commander , Sandpeople pretty easy to get , slightly harder Darth Vader , Stormtrooper , Luke , Han Solo , Leia , then Ben , Jawa and Chewbacca the hardest and most expensive

Good luck , they do come up

ScottishJedi

Youngling
Thanks for the advice Steve, I know they're gonna be pricey but fancy trying to get them them all over time.

I have seen a few on eBay, are the prices generally inflated on there or fairly reflective of what to expect? Wasn't sure if I would be better trying to obtain them through this forum?

Thanks

ScottishJedi

Youngling
Thanks steve, appreciate it and may take you up on the offer of price help at some point.

I had a look at the Vader, looks great, v good example and price is reasonable but I'm really wanting to try and build a palitoy collection unfortunately otherwise that would've been my first buy!

ScottishJedi

Youngling
My inventory so far(all Palis):
C3PO
R2
Death squad commander
Sand people

If anyone knows of any of the rest for sale I'd really appreciated the heads up.

Many thanks :)

ScottishJedi

Youngling
Hi all, update time....

Have now added:

Darth Vader
Han Solo
Stormtrooper

Collection starting to come together nicely.....

Think this might take some patience tho as now got the tricky ones to go after:
Ben
Leia
Luke
Chewy
Jawa

If anyone knows of any of these available as 12 backs moc Palitoy please let me know.

All the best for 2017 everyone!

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Wow, 7 palis in 6 days!!!!!!

You don't swfuk about do you????!!!!

Congrats on your run to date and good luck on the remaining 5, it'll be fascinating to see how your hunt progresses :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Looking forward to seeing this full set come together 8)
Anyone know what a 12bk palitoy jawa near mint commands these days ?

ScottishJedi

Youngling
Thanks for the positive comments. It was pretty quick getting my collection together so far but think the fun starts now trying to find the harder ones. Could take some time I'm thinking and some perseverance :)

Parcels have started to arrive and these look amazing I have to say, so pleased!

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
ScottishJedi said:
Thanks for the positive comments. It was pretty quick getting my collection together so far but think the fun starts now trying to find the harder ones. Could take some time I'm thinking and some perseverance :)

Parcels have started to arrive and these look amazing I have to say, so pleased!

You should post some pics up !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom