WTB Please delete post

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Here's a Chewie on e bay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Palitoy-Star-Wars-12-Back-Chewbacca-MOC-Sealed-Original-UK-1978-AFA-Gradable-/142248857078?hash=item211eb14df6:g:XEcAAOSwB09YHNLs

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi

I saw that one earlier, unfortunately I am looking for a pre-graded one ideally with a 85 grade.

Thank you for your response.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Check the for sale listing , go back a few pages , there was a guy Steve selling some nice Palitoy 12 backs , the Chewbacca was a 85

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi

Thank you for your help and responses so far.

I had a look at the Chewbacca you pointed out but I would prefer to buy one without a yellow bubble.

Do you know of any others with a clear bubble and an 85 grade?

Thanks again for your help.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30095

Maybe worth going down the route of picking up and submitting for grading urself :?:

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi

Sorry if I am responding twice.

If the seller thinks the Chewbacca would grade straight 85's why would he not get it graded as I presume that would make it easier to sell? If I was interested in the figure do you think he would get it graded for me before the sale?

Thanks for the link and all your help

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Well as I said b4 some collectors r not crazy about grading companies and indeed some hate them so would never get their stuff graded even if it means maximising sales :!: Also some sellers don't want to take the small risk of sending to a grading company fearing damage in transit etc and some just plain can't b arsed. So don't b put off the Chewie just because it isn't graded :!:

Who knows the seller poss may get it done on request :?:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Hi

Sorry if I am responding twice.

If the seller thinks the Chewbacca would grade straight 85's why would he not get it graded as I presume that would make it easier to sell? If I was interested in the figure do you think he would get it graded for me before the sale?

Thanks for the link and all your help

Doh :!: just realised I posted the link to ur 20 back want thread :oops: apologies :lol:

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi

I have just contacted Waltham Wookiee to see if the figure is still available, awaiting a response.

If you do hear about any of the other figures I am looking for would you mind letting me know.

Thanks very much for your help.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi

Waltham Wookiee got back to me but unfortunately the figure is no longer available as he no longer wants to sell it.

Thanks once again for your help.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Bummer! Well at least u know where one is, who knows he may change his mind :)

Wish u luck in ur quest. I began my quest for all 20 in early 2009 and completed in late 2010. Fairly quick but I was lucky that a fair few of them including all the tough 12s came from the same source and they were all mint. Also my set was one of a handful that included the large head Han as well as small head.
So I was pretty fortunate.

Palitoyman

Padawan
Well done for nearly completing so quickly, you will do well to get hold of an AFA 85 Ben, the figure in my opinion is totally under rated as being a difficult Palitoy 12 back, in my opinion its right up there with Chewbacca and Luke, I would have gone for the AFA 80 Ben and just wait for a better one to come up, this way, at least you'll have a complete run.

Good luck

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Palitoyman said:
Well done for nearly completing so quickly, you will do well to get hold of an AFA 85 Ben, the figure in my opinion is totally under rated as being a difficult Palitoy 12 back, in my opinion its right up there with Chewbacca and Luke, I would have gone for the AFA 80 Ben and just wait for a better one to come up, this way, at least you'll have a complete run.

Good luck

Everything else is 85 so I thought I would wait for an 85 to come along rather than buy an 80 and have to trade it in the future hopefully I won't have to wait too long. Did you bid on the 45a cloud car pilot?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom