Palitoy yellow droid factory and question

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
There is one last item I don't have from my childhood, a palitoy droid factory yellow.

All the parts had gone missing over the years, and the base I stupidly sold some time back. So can anyone sell me the base + parts? Incomplete or just the base ok, it will be a project this year to build it back up.

If anyone can advise if the kenner and palitoy droid parts are the same too (I know the bases are different) that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
I have just updated my yellow base so will have a spare one when the replacement arrives will send you some photos over, in a couple of days. In regards to the parts I think the R2D2 is a bit different but don't think the parts are but not 100% certain.

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
StarWarsFan said:
I have just updated my yellow base so will have a spare one when the replacement arrives will send you some photos over, in a couple of days. In regards to the parts I think the R2D2 is a bit different but don't think the parts are but not 100% certain.

That would be great, particularly if it is the one I sold to you with the dent :D .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom