WTB: Kubrick Rebo Band set

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've put this on a few other forums so it may as well go on here as well !! :lol:

I'm looking to add a Kubrick Rebo Band set to my collection.

I want to display them loose so it doesn't matter if the box is damaged or missing as long as the figures are complete and in good condition.

If you have one for sale please let me know !! ;)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Yeah I was online at 3am this morning when he was listing some Kubrick items so I've had 5 hours sleep today !! :x

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I'm looking for one again as I gave up on the seller of the last one. :twisted:

Also looking for a Kubrick Grand Moff Tarkin and most of the more expensive chases !! :lol:

AndyG

Jedi Knight
craignwo4life said:
I'm looking for one again as I gave up on the seller of the last one. :twisted:

What happened?

I was watching one of his auctions but it went for a lot more than I was prepared to pay. I did ask about him dropping the start price but just got abuse :lol: and as it did actually sell for more than the start bid I guess he was right :roll:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I wasn't 100% sure I could trust the seller.

Paypal has a new policy of putting some payments on hold, which he claims to be the case but I wasn't going to risk losing £100

In his listings he states he only posts once a week which is fine but I waited 15 days and got zero communication from him so I filed a "item not received" report. Instead of simply replying he immidiately sent me a full refund 8) and a message asking me why I had done it, claiming paypal had put it on hold and hand only been cleared for 2 days and was due to post it today etc.

I thanked him for the refund saying he maybe genuine but I know for a fact that some of the photos he is using are not his so I've just bought Anakin and Wedge chase figures with some of the money instead !! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom