First 12

Rlowe88

Youngling
Hi all,

I am new to the hobby and have posted in the introduce yourself section. I have decided to make collecting the first 12 my main aim. I have joined this forum to learn and to hopefully get started on collecting the first 12. I have limited funds available so will be taking my time in collecting the 12. As I have mentioned in the introduce yourself section I apologise for any silly questions. Any tips, advice or figures for sale that will help me get started will be much appreciated.
Thanks

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi Rlowe

Will you be putting together a loose run of the first 12 figures or 12 back moc's ?

I am no expert on the Moc's only there very expensive. But my advice would be with the loose is always try and buy
the figure you are looking for complete with the correct accessory's. If you are not sure on what colour blaster to put with a
certain figure use the imperial gunnery website this will help. Also watch out for re-pro items they are everywhere. There is also
a guide on there to help identify Rouge weapons.

I found people here very helpful and if you are unsure of something or just want a second opinion some knowledgeable people
normally help.

Rlowe88

Youngling
Hi,

It will be a loose run that I am after. Yes after having a look the mocs are very nice but look quite expensive.

From reading some of the post people seem very helpful which is why I joined the forum.

Thanks for the tips and advice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom