Slave 1 and Rebo Band

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Would be interested in purchasing the vintage die-cast version of Boba Fett's Slave 1 ship. Also looking for the Max Rebo band figures (with accessories). Not too bothered about either set being boxed - loose would be fine.

01AB

Jedi Knight
Good luck with the Rebo band, i picked up a realy good condition lot minus the two mics and clarinett about 6 months ago for £20, I've since been looking for the mics etc separate but its looks like I could end up spending another £30! (I've seen the clarinetts going for £15+).

Anyway, if you've got the money I recomend you go for a good complete set to save effort in the future...

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
01AB said:
Good luck with the Rebo band, i picked up a realy good condition lot minus the two mics and clarinett about 6 months ago for £20, I've since been looking for the mics etc separate but its looks like I could end up spending another £30! (I've seen the clarinetts going for £15+).

Anyway, if you've got the money I recomend you go for a good complete set to save effort in the future...

Hi,

Yeah I noticed there's one on ebay at the moment with a buyout of 60 quid, which seemed a bit steep. Thought I'd check on here first to see if anyone has a spare set or is wanting rid of theirs.

01AB

Jedi Knight
Always worth checking here first 8)
I've only just discovered the 'completed listings' bit on Ebay! worth checking that out to get an estimate on recent prices if you havnt already, also getting a Sy Snootles with limbs the same colour as his torso was my priority, they mostly seem well faded!

Joe

Grand Master
"didnt think there was a vintage die cast slave one"

I have seen these in the past but never owned one and couldn't tell you a price but they do exist, they came out in 1980 and looked like this :

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Someone on here is a big die-cast fan, I can't remember who though, it may be Spoons. I think Jay has a few as well.
They may be able to help you with prices etc.

gustie

Sith Lord
01AB said:

i got a clarinet for £7 off ebay recently - ive seen them end on £15 tho!

it took a while to complete the band - like 10 years lol

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I used to have a diecast Slave one and they do sell fairly cheaply, or at least they did when I was collecting them.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've got a diecast slave one i you want it, will pop up in the loft later and take a pic. It's got the backing card as well if you're interested 8)

gustie

Sith Lord
i have a loose modern one - looks like the same size/mold but painted different

maybe nice to have sat with a vintage one for comparison?

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
Someone on here is a big die-cast fan, I can't remember who though, it may be Spoons. I think Jay has a few as well.
They may be able to help you with prices etc.

yeah it is me :D

loose slave 1s should be no more than a fiver and my AFA75 MOC was about £50

DiecastSlave11.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
:D I actually did that on purpose, wasn't sure if anyone would pick up on it!
Nice one!

yeah right :wink:

Your lass will have you put in a home any day now :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom