Header image

Vintage AT-AT left cheek gun please

Post up a list of items you want to buy or trade.
pmsbull
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Vintage AT-AT left cheek gun please

Postby pmsbull » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:52 pm

Anoyne got one for sale ?
FEEDBACK : most of my feedback is on Rebel Scum http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1110792/
FEEDBACK : there is also some here on SWFUK viewtopic.php?f=22&t=23247

rhyfelyser
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: Vintage AT-AT left cheek gun please

Postby rhyfelyser » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:26 pm

I've got this one available if you mean left side if you look from behind the AT-AT. It's not perfect as the last 2cm lies at an angle as you can clearly see from the first photo. I try to straighten it but it keeps ending up at that angle.
I was given a vintage AT-AT from my cousin last year for my wedding present but i've replaced both cheek guns, the other cheek gun has the last 2cm broken off.
Let me know if you want it.

DSC02411.JPG

DSC02412.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
On and off small time collector of mainly ROTJ 77 backs, vehicles and loosies since 2000.

StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby StarWarsFan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:52 pm

rhyfelyser wrote:I've got this one available if you mean left side if you look from behind the AT-AT. It's not perfect as the last 2cm lies at an angle as you can clearly see from the first photo. I try to straighten it but it keeps ending up at that angle.
I was given a vintage AT-AT from my cousin last year for my wedding present but i've replaced both cheek guns, the other cheek gun has the last 2cm broken off.
Let me know if you want it.

DSC02411.JPG
DSC02412.JPG

That is one ace wedding present :D

rhyfelyser
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby rhyfelyser » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 pm

It was wrapped in gift paper as well! It was my cousins childhood AT-AT which i remember playing with. I had to take the head apart to get the small motor that moves the chin guns working again, find a battery cover, bulb for the chin gun lights, dare i say replacement stickers as a few key ones were missing and i'm waiting for chin guns to arrive from the states and i gave it a bloody good clean in the sink. Amazing how much dirt and grime there was inside the head. It's a testament to the quality of these old toys that the small little motor in my AT-AT still works perfectly after they came out of the factory 37 years ago.
On and off small time collector of mainly ROTJ 77 backs, vehicles and loosies since 2000.

StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby StarWarsFan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:15 pm

rhyfelyser wrote:It was wrapped in gift paper as well! It was my cousins childhood AT-AT which i remember playing with. I had to take the head apart to get the small motor that moves the chin guns working again, find a battery cover, bulb for the chin gun lights, dare i say replacement stickers as a few key ones were missing and i'm waiting for chin guns to arrive from the states and i gave it a bloody good clean in the sink. Amazing how much dirt and grime there was inside the head. It's a testament to the quality of these old toys that the small little motor in my AT-AT still works perfectly after they came out of the factory 37 years ago.

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Return to “Most Wanted”