Vintage AT-AT left cheek gun please

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I've got this one available if you mean left side if you look from behind the AT-AT. It's not perfect as the last 2cm lies at an angle as you can clearly see from the first photo. I try to straighten it but it keeps ending up at that angle.
I was given a vintage AT-AT from my cousin last year for my wedding present but i've replaced both cheek guns, the other cheek gun has the last 2cm broken off.
Let me know if you want it.

DSC02411.JPG

DSC02412.JPG

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
rhyfelyser said:
I've got this one available if you mean left side if you look from behind the AT-AT. It's not perfect as the last 2cm lies at an angle as you can clearly see from the first photo. I try to straighten it but it keeps ending up at that angle.
I was given a vintage AT-AT from my cousin last year for my wedding present but i've replaced both cheek guns, the other cheek gun has the last 2cm broken off.
Let me know if you want it.

DSC02411.JPG
DSC02412.JPG

That is one ace wedding present :D

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
It was wrapped in gift paper as well! It was my cousins childhood AT-AT which i remember playing with. I had to take the head apart to get the small motor that moves the chin guns working again, find a battery cover, bulb for the chin gun lights, dare i say replacement stickers as a few key ones were missing and i'm waiting for chin guns to arrive from the states and i gave it a bloody good clean in the sink. Amazing how much dirt and grime there was inside the head. It's a testament to the quality of these old toys that the small little motor in my AT-AT still works perfectly after they came out of the factory 37 years ago.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
rhyfelyser said:
It was wrapped in gift paper as well! It was my cousins childhood AT-AT which i remember playing with. I had to take the head apart to get the small motor that moves the chin guns working again, find a battery cover, bulb for the chin gun lights, dare i say replacement stickers as a few key ones were missing and i'm waiting for chin guns to arrive from the states and i gave it a bloody good clean in the sink. Amazing how much dirt and grime there was inside the head. It's a testament to the quality of these old toys that the small little motor in my AT-AT still works perfectly after they came out of the factory 37 years ago.

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom