Obi wan kenobi moc

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Hi guys anyone selling a vintage obi wan kenobi moc?? Can be graded or ungraded on any cardback. Card and bubble condition not a deciding factor so please message me
Any on offer thanks

subzero

Sith Lord
Isn't this like your 4th or 5th multiple post?

Why not just bump up your other post?

lejackal

Grand Master
Alltooeasy said:
Yes! And still no replies! What's your point?!
He means you should bump up your old post rather than start a new thread every time. If you want one that badly just go on eBay and buy one of the ten or so currently available, if you want a bargain then you've recently missed two on Facebook for under £70 so they are out there, you just need a combination of patience and right time right place you are yet to master. Best of luck

subzero

Sith Lord
That's it my point is i'm just suggesting you bump up your first WTB post, instead of putting up 5, 6 or 7+ ads all identical, a new identical post won't get you better visibility.

On your last WTB post you had a response of a good offer for a MOC but didn't take it, and instead create new WTB posts.

subzero

Sith Lord
Alltooeasy said:
Yes! And still no replies! What's your point?!

Here's one for you, should go for a decent price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-vintage-ROTJ-MOC-Ben-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-65-back-Kenner-made-in-China-card/352303503729?hash=item5206ecd971:g:eek:7QAAOSwaVRapt9X

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Already enquired on this one cheers. Apparently bad fading on one of the legs so i shan't be bidding on it but keep any suggestions coming! Much appreciated!

subzero

Sith Lord
Alltooeasy said:
Already enquired on this one cheers. Apparently bad fading on one of the legs so i shan't be bidding on it but keep any suggestions coming! Much appreciated!

No probs!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom