Header image

NEED THIS TODAY PLEASE!

Post up a list of items you want to buy or trade.
TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: NEED THIS TODAY PLEASE!

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:27 pm

For what it’s worth I would say there are two types of people that buy Repro.

Genuine Star Wars fans that love the figures, accessories and artwork on the cards but honestly can’t afford to shell out on a black Endor blaster, Princess Leia Blaster or Vader 12 back but still want something to display. Not everyone has the money to throw around that you see on FB. TBH if this is what they want to do I really don’t have a problem with that (probably in the minority) as long as they never sell it on.

IMO the problem comes from the other camp. The likes of paugildin or tomli_6 who are deliberately deceiving people by trying to pass off Repro as the genuine article.

As Yoda said the guys are just d**king around. If you’re buying Repro with good intentions you’ll find something on eBay, and a home on the forum. But I doubt you’ll find anyone selling Repro on the forum.

jt1969
New User
New User

Postby jt1969 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:19 am

yoda wrote:
jt1969 wrote:
Stubbs wrote:

I just choked on my drink reading this. Hopefully he run off to the printers with this image and paid for 1500 being knocked up.

Ya of course I did........ Thanks for all the GREAT help here guys I can see your all adults here. Sorry I asked.....

Hi mate, don't take it to heart anything that's said on here. I've been through the mincer on here a few times myself with my posts :D I think everyone does now and again!
As I said Repro is a big no - no on here that's why you got some replies you weren't expecting. I hope you hang around they really are a great bunch on here and it's great craic.
You see now again trolls come on here talking about Repro and u-grading hoping to get a reaction and start arguments but they always get found out.
Anyway hope you hang around and keep posting!

Reason I asked for a repro card is I just got back my personal figures from my parents who passed and I would love to have my childhood Vader recarded and signed by David this weekend...... repos are a NO NO here found that out :-) wont ask for one again. Im also in the market for a MOC Fett, DT Luke and maybe a MOC Vader.....maybe this is more what this site deals in :-)

jt1969
New User
New User

Postby jt1969 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:21 am

TheJabbaWookie wrote:For what it’s worth I would say there are two types of people that buy Repro.

Genuine Star Wars fans that love the figures, accessories and artwork on the cards but honestly can’t afford to shell out on a black Endor blaster, Princess Leia Blaster or Vader 12 back but still want something to display. Not everyone has the money to throw around that you see on FB. TBH if this is what they want to do I really don’t have a problem with that (probably in the minority) as long as they never sell it on.

IMO the problem comes from the other camp. The likes of paugildin or tomli_6 who are deliberately deceiving people by trying to pass off Repro as the genuine article.

As Yoda said the guys are just d**king around. If you’re buying Repro with good intentions you’ll find something on eBay, and a home on the forum. But I doubt you’ll find anyone selling Repro on the forum.

Totally agree! Im looking for repo cards to put back my personal childhood used figures on. Mine are worn put and loved haha They could never pass are MOC anyways.

Mr-shifter
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Mr-shifter » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:24 am

I thought David prowse had retired from the autograph circuit? Didn’t Jason joiner have a big farewell party/signing?
WANTED: The following speederbikes. I would like them boxed but open and complete. I need:

Meccano stickered bike
Pbp stickered bilogo
Danish stickered bilogo
Special offer uk bilogo

jt1969
New User
New User

Postby jt1969 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:28 am

Mr-shifter wrote:I thought David prowse had retired from the autograph circuit? Didn’t Jason joiner have a big farewell party/signing?

" I find your lack of faith disturbing"

LOL

Public ones yes he no longer does them, Private ones well......." The force is strong in this one" :D

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:28 am

jt1969 wrote:
yoda wrote:
jt1969 wrote:

Ya of course I did........ Thanks for all the GREAT help here guys I can see your all adults here. Sorry I asked.....

Hi mate, don't take it to heart anything that's said on here. I've been through the mincer on here a few times myself with my posts :D I think everyone does now and again!
As I said Repro is a big no - no on here that's why you got some replies you weren't expecting. I hope you hang around they really are a great bunch on here and it's great craic.
You see now again trolls come on here talking about Repro and u-grading hoping to get a reaction and start arguments but they always get found out.
Anyway hope you hang around and keep posting!

Reason I asked for a repro card is I just got back my personal figures from my parents who passed and I would love to have my childhood Vader recarded and signed by David this weekend...... repos are a NO NO here found that out :-) wont ask for one again. Im also in the market for a MOC Fett, DT Luke and maybe a MOC Vader.....maybe this is more what this site deals in :-)

No worries, if your meeting David this weekend sure you can still get his autograph anyway beside your childhood Vader. Now that still would be really cool! Or even better get a picture with him along with your old Vader! Once you get it put it up in the props and autograph thread further down the forum so we can get a peak, I look forward to seeing it!
I don't flush the toilet, I scare the shit out of it. ~Chuck Norris~
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~
Arf arf arf... That's my other dog imitation. ~Sgt. Oddball~

tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby tigerham » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:42 pm

mr_palitoy wrote:Here's a print at home one I just knocked up in mspaint.

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

Jason

Lol, quality! Love it! :)

StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby StarWarsFan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Met David a couple of years ago really nice guy.

Return to “Most Wanted”